DEPOR'S KIT IS FU*KED!?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed some serious glitches around the collar of the Arsenal kit too, you get two triangles at the oin from the shoulder to the main front part sometimes.

And don't even get me started on Konami being too sodding lazy to put new kit templates and boots in since WE10...

Oh yeah, and while I'm picking holes, William Gallas is no. 10 for Arsenal, not number 3 as in the game.

Last edited:
Professor Nutmeg said:
Wow, the game must be unplayable now. Thank god you started this thread to tell us.

Very funny! I only started a new thread coz I noticed no one had mentioned it! Although it doesn't effect gameplay, it is quite a big oversight (which should've been picked up before release) on the part of Konami don't you think???

I use Depor when I play, so yes it does kinda spoil my enjoyment of the game. If there was a problem with the team you used (let me guess - Barca? Arsenal? Chelsea? Inter? etc etc), you wouldn't be upset by it?!??

My apologies if I was supposed to go through the WHOLE game and check every kit upon discovering the problem with Depors before starting this thread.

Prick!

Last edited:
Verbal Kint said:
If there was a problem with the team you used (let me guess - Barca? Arsenal? Chelsea? Inter? etc etc), you wouldn't be upset by it?!??

My apologies if I was supposed to go through the WHOLE game and check every kit upon discovering the problem with Depors before starting this thread.

Prick!

So wrong.

There is a first impressions thread already active. If everyone stuck to posting their views in there, we wouldn't have the mess these boards become at the release of each game.

Professor Nutmeg said:
So wrong.

There is a first impressions thread already active. If everyone stuck to posting their views in there, we wouldn't have the mess these boards become at the release of each game.

I'm big enough to admit when I'm in the wrong.

My apologies, Prof.

Well, ain't a big mistake. Big mistake is the Numbers of Internazionale players. Ibrahimovic 18? Crespo 11? Grosso 6?
oh god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom