Descent of fps in Pes5

killo98

Non-League
12 December 2005
Hello guys!!!

I have a sufficient computer like to play well to pes5 and run fine...

Since a few days ago when I play Pes5 in any stadium, offline or online (with superpatch 1.0), more or less in the minute 20 of every part the fps descend from 60 constants to 40 and then they raise 60 again.
This descent of fps is very annoying and more when pes5 always to worked perfectly in my PC...

this happens in all the stadiums, with the superpach 1.0 and with the game default, that is to say, for a few days it always happens to me...

Is it known anybody why my pes5 lowers the yield? Almost always in the half of every part of a match.

Thanks a lot to all

Try making the PES5.exe process priorty to "real time" in the Windows Task Manager (alt, ctrl + del).

this problems happens with kitserver, lodmixer and without theirs, always since a few days...

I tryed to put graphics: 640x480 and low quality (I always play 1024x768 details high...) and it is the same, descent of fps....

what is happening???? X-files in my PC!!!!

Thanks to all

V-Sync does that ...when the frame rate goes over the monitor's refresh rate it clips the FPS down.

Are you using a TFT or CRT monitor? ....increasing your monitor's refresh rate can make this phenomenon seem less noticeable.

V-sync is off always in my pc, and my desktop:Monitor samsnug 17" CRT 1024x768 color 16 bit and 85Hz...

X-files!!!!!!

Whats strange is that he said it didnt used to happen. So he has obviously done something unintentionally that caused this.

It is much stranger because since I bought pes5 run fine, 60 pfs constant, but now....X-files....

Anybody has the telephone number of Mulder and Scully????? hehe

Thanks to all!!!!

Did u try to disable ur Gamepad from device manager?
Also, force the refresh rate to 60hz and vSync to Always ON.

Back
Top Bottom