• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Design a new Evo-Web logo.

• Admin

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
The time has come for Evo-Web to be re-designed as the current style is looking dated and the site is rarely updated.

To this end I'd like to see people design a new logo for the site that could be used in the final layout. Use the current logo as a guideline but don't worry about getting something exactly the same size etc.

The other buttons used on the site are likely to share a similar style to the logo.

Anyone up for it?

kel

Nur der HSV
7 May 2003
Hamburg, Germany
Hamburger SV
Let the people try and show their results here and then we make a poll and decide which we take? I know we have some nice logo/banner designer here, I think of Ymca's nice logo for fernando for example.

B

babs

Heh the 2 I knocked up the last time it was suggested are still on my webspace as it happens.

and

I like the first one best.

Revan

out the window
8 August 2003
Madeira, Portugal.
FC Porto
Hera ya go... just some ideas! \\:D//

another.

variaton.

another variation.

EDIT:
Hey Mart, one of the smilies ain't working correctly. the fourth from the left. -> \\:D/ <- (It wasn't suposed to appear this)

Last edited:

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
Some nice ideas coming in, good work. The 'contest' will be left running for at least a week until we get enough ideas in to vote on.

Chris Davies

Chief PESsimist
Staff
14 May 2003
Tranmere Rovers
amaru said:
Check that.

I think this is by far the best, mainly because it keeps the famous "E" and having the links to the other sections to the site there is not only ingenius; it looks gorgeous too.

I don't like the picture in the background though... Seems too "jokey" to me. Maybe with the PES4 picture Noted used in his (see above)...?

I think it's so incredibly important to keep the famous "E".

amaru

Non-League
24 January 2004
Poland
Liverpool
Chris Davies said:
I think this is by far the best, mainly because it keeps the famous "E" and having the links to the other sections to the site there is not only ingenius; it looks gorgeous too.

I don't like the picture in the background though... Seems too "jokey" to me. Maybe with the PES4 picture Noted used in his (see above)...?

I think it's so incredibly important to keep the famous "E".
Thanks. So... watch:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mayor

cool :applause:

amar use http://www.imageshack.us/ next time to post huge pics like this and paste thumbnail code (it's automatically generated and ready to copy& paste by that service) so it looks like this

otherwise it screws up the thread

Top Bottom