Design a new Evo-Web logo.

Mart

Executive Janitor
Staff
28 February 2002
NYC
Darlington FC
The time has come for Evo-Web to be re-designed as the current style is looking dated and the site is rarely updated.

To this end I'd like to see people design a new logo for the site that could be used in the final layout. Use the current logo as a guideline but don't worry about getting something exactly the same size etc.

The other buttons used on the site are likely to share a similar style to the logo.

Anyone up for it?

Let the people try and show their results here and then we make a poll and decide which we take? I know we have some nice logo/banner designer here, I think of Ymca's nice logo for fernando for example.

Seen as its the only bloody picture we see on here....

boroweb.jpg

Heh the 2 I knocked up the last time it was suggested are still on my webspace as it happens.

evo1.gif

and

evo2.gif

I like the first one best.

One more colourful idea

Idea1.jpg

Idea2.jpg

Attachments

• Idea1.jpg
    Idea1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Idea2.jpg
    Idea2.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 11
Hera ya go... just some ideas! \\:D//

1.jpg

another.

2.jpg

variaton.

3.jpg

another variation.

4.jpg

EDIT:
Hey Mart, one of the smilies ain't working correctly. the fourth from the left. -> \\:D/ <- (It wasn't suposed to appear this)

Last edited:
Some nice ideas coming in, good work. The 'contest' will be left running for at least a week until we get enough ideas in to vote on.

amaru said:
Check that.

evo1.jpg
I think this is by far the best, mainly because it keeps the famous "E" and having the links to the other sections to the site there is not only ingenius; it looks gorgeous too.

I don't like the picture in the background though... Seems too "jokey" to me. Maybe with the PES4 picture Noted used in his (see above)...?

I think it's so incredibly important to keep the famous "E".

Chris Davies said:
I think this is by far the best, mainly because it keeps the famous "E" and having the links to the other sections to the site there is not only ingenius; it looks gorgeous too.

I don't like the picture in the background though... Seems too "jokey" to me. Maybe with the PES4 picture Noted used in his (see above)...?

I think it's so incredibly important to keep the famous "E".

Thanks. So... watch:

Last edited by a moderator:
cool :applause:

amar use http://www.imageshack.us/ next time to post huge pics like this and paste thumbnail code (it's automatically generated and ready to copy& paste by that service) so it looks like this

otherwise it screws up the thread

Back
Top Bottom