Development sheet is actually really good

timsmith10000

LEICESTER CITY!
18 August 2003
Leicester
I remember when pes5 was coming out all that changed in the master league was an improved development sheet.

Thing is I have played about 9 seasons and the 1st time I looked on and actually studied it was yesterday.

I think it's a really good feature as it gives you an idea on whether new signings really going to make the grade.

For example I have marcos assuncao and his stats were staying the same, but on the development sheet it indictated that there would be a huge fall. So I quickly exchanged him for a new bright star.

Just these little things in the game which you don't necessarily think are big - can be if you look at the bigger picture.

Probably most useful if loan a player and then sign him depending on his future.

I hope they enhance this feature further \\:o/

I never look at that, as i feel it ruins the game. I judge by what i see on the pitch and/or in training, like a real manager would.
I'll sell a player because he doesn't make the grade or fit into my plans/system, not because of some "crystal ball" stat sheet.

Professor Nutmeg said:
I never look at that, as i feel it ruins the game. I judge by what i see on the pitch and/or in training, like a real manager would.
I'll sell a player because he doesn't make the grade or fit into my plans/system, not because of some "crystal ball" stat sheet.

Then, you would hyde even the player's skills, like speed, acceleration, stamina, etc, isn't?
Because you don't have to choose them reading a list of characteristics, but observing their behaviour in the pitch, and during the matches...

Good point simmon.

Yeah surely if you don't want to see this you shouldn't be able to see the players stats and rely on scouts, taking chances etc.

Maybe there should be a hide stat option

Stats essentially give you a general idea of a player's ability. Yes, i will look for certian abilities for particular positions, and even age, but it ends there. I don't look at graphs/curves, or how they will perform in the future etc.
I would actually welcome an option to hide stats, however it would have to be implemented with something i've been asking for, for a while now, such as a "Trial option" or "Loan with option to buy" option within the Master League mode.

I've seen many times players that outperformed their stats, as well as those who underpreformed in ML and friendlies with human opp. So basically is more about how certain player suits your style of play than how he is rated... To a certain extent, because there is no way that 60 avg player will outprefrom so much, that he reaches slump of a 90 avg player.

I agree it was an excellent idea by konami.

Have you noticed how quickly CPU players develop?
I usually try to loan out youngsters whenever I can. It really ups the stats.

The only thing that gets me is the inability to improve specil abilities. Maybe a new ability for every 10 goals scored is an idea.

Professor Nutmeg said:
The same as me.

Back
Top Bottom