Diablo IV

Emroth

*Help available in future updates
Staff
18 August 2018
Ireland
Well I'll be damned.. they are making Diablo IV..
I havent played 3rd one, it had mixed reviews, but I spent weeks on the second.

Wonder if it will still be camera from above type of thing, or will they be brave enough to do something fresh there.

I always liked Blizzard (2 years of playing WoW, before it started to get a bit silly along with new patches.

Anyhow - first cinematic trailer, top class, as usual.

Edit: my first thread ever, so if I made a bollox somewhere - apologies.

Edit 2:

Well that answers my question from up above..

Last edited:
Well I'll be damned.. they are making Diablo IV..
I havent played 3rd one, it had mixed reviews, but I spent weeks on the second.

Wonder if it will still be camera from above type of thing, or will they be brave enough to do something fresh there.

I always liked Blizzard (2 years of playing WoW, before it started to get a bit silly along with new patches.

Anyhow - first cinematic trailer, top class, as usual.

Edit: my first thread ever, so if I made a bollox somewhere - apologies.

Edit 2:

Well that answers my question from up above..

Back on 2000's i played some Diablo I , one run i think, and A LOT DIablo II. I was searching articles on Yahoo! with my dial-up connection, since 2001 about Diablo III and had a hype over the sky. On 2012 when it first came up, i was in a situtatuion without PC, so i was watching others playing and reading others reviews. The feedback was so negative that i never even player it, neither on PC nor on PS4. It seems it regressed a lot from its Diablo II masterpiece self.

I hope with DIABLO IV they will turn tables with this version. It was a saga i loved even equal to PES back then. My most favourite genres were Football Sims/ Basketball Sims, RPG (action or turn based) and RTS (now being extinct!)

Back
Top Bottom