Dictators (administrators)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teenspirit1009

I have been in this forum for more than a year a think, but if there is no freedom of speech here then this is no place for me. Administrators (KEZZ in particular) on this forum think they have the right to do whatever they want, whenever they want. and that really sucks, closing threads, and banning people from this site for the simple fact of telling the truth on their faces, there is no reason for that, this is a simple forum, people must be allowed to speak, argue and discuss in the way they want as long as they don't use a gross vocabulary, but this girlie administrator feels so umcomfortable when people is arguing about any subject. Finally, administrator (KEZZ retard) instead of banning my ip, u should try with my user name, i'm using a proxy from a library somewhere in the world right from my home, so be smarter than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go on now go walk out the door
just turn around now
'cause you're not welcome anymore
weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
you think I'd crumble
you think I'd lay down and die
Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as i know how to love
I know I will stay alive
I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
and I'll survive
I will survive

teenspirit1009 said:
Administrators (KEZZ in particular) on this forum think they have the right to do whatever they want, whenever they want.

That's the point. And you know why? Because it's our site, Einstein.

I don't care whatever you call me, cause you're not gonna drag me down to your level. I'm not gonna call other people retards because I'm just not 12 years old anymore and cry about locked threads on a website twice.

I don't know what else to say, you're just wasting my, and everybody else's time anyway.

attention_whore-thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom