diego?

Stimulate_uk said:
do you think hes in the shop? does he have his real face?

He is in the game alright as I bought him for my Master League team but then got rid of him straight away as his development arrow was already pointing down for some reason in the 2nd season!!!

Not the correct diego they are on about though, your probably on about some other Diego, not the youngish one that used tom play for Porto, now at Werder and is Brazilian, he should have a good upward growth curve aswell, so I guess that isnt him.

yeah diego....:
268045_MEDIUMSQUARE.jpg

is he on pes6??

No there are 2 diegos. one ist a DM and the other is a OM. and the OM Diego (from werder bremen) is not in the game

Last edited:
ProzacDeluxe said:
No there are 2 diegos. one ist a DM and the other is a OM. and the OM Diego (from werder bremen) is not in the game

But his face is on edit mode...
try:
preset
skin colour: 1
type:34

You'll have to make him yourself.

Get his stats from PES5, make a new player and use his face.

He is in PES6. I've bought him. He's at one of the clubs in the C League (the German teams with no names)

Go to EDIT from the title menu then Register Player. Go to the C League with all the stupid teams and search through them all. He's definitely in there, and he's pretty good too :)

he raped us with a free kick yesterday. incredible player. shame he isn't in from beginning on

yeahy it's no prob to "include" him, but still, people with less editing knowladge should be able to use that guy aswell :p

Dont understand that. He's in my game and his stats are quality. I have a new OF at the moment, but he's definitely in the default game. There are two Diego's in the C League. One is pants.

Back
Top Bottom