Different adboards on same play

I'm guessing the game only stores actual player movements... hence in the highlights package things such as adboards and crowd movements are not identical as they were first time.

hitmanuk2k4 said:
I'm guessing the game only stores actual player movements... hence in the highlights package things such as adboards and crowd movements are not identical as they were first time.

That could be, but I've seen crowd movements that are the same. I'll have to look at more of my replays to investigate.

Well I'm just going on the fact that when you play online, the only things that are transferred is the player movement. Everything else happens differently from one persons computer to the other. So perhaps adboards rotate differently from one type of replay to another as well. Lets face it there is little point in the game storing unneeded data for the highlights package.

Go to the replay mode while playing. These rotating adboards keep changing even if the replay is stopped. Try to stop and go backwards and forward, see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom