DIFFICULTY LEVEL

B

ben25

hello all i'm new on this site but not new to pro evo, just a quick question really. Do you find that the game is easier on level 4 and 5 like last year as i am currently playing on three and finding it pretty frustrating, cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate, i just wanted to check other peoples opinions before i started a new master league season.

Started 3 stars Masterleague and fond it tough, but now after practising i've found the key and can now unlock most of the defences in div 2 anyway.. tried 4 stars and got 1 win, 4 defeats and 2 draws.. just seems that you get under more pressure from the CPU's attack, and have to play counter-attack.. i wanted to play a bit more offensively to get the hang of the game.. so 3 stars fit me. I do think that i will up the difficulty when going up to div.1

I think this is the hardest PES since pes2 and found it so hard on 5 stars that i had to put it down to 3 stars and at the moment its just right for me, i feel the difference between 3 and 5 stars is the amount of time the CPU alows you on the ball. I found on 5 stars that the CPU would put loads of pressure on you the moment you have the ball and on 3 stars you seem to have a little more time to pass however when the CPU team have the ball i find no real diference from 3 or 5 stars, which is a good thing i think as i wouldn't want it to be to easy to get the ball back off the CPU i just like the option of having that bit more time on the ball without the pressure..It's also wierd cos the PS2 version is just so easy on 5 stars i can win easy ML games with default team. Which is why i'm playing the 360 version this year..

Back
Top Bottom