Galatasaray
Cover:
1_0rtcr-D9i7yoYNKpoBO-rQ.jpeg

Platforms: PS4/Xbox One/PC
Release Date: 15 Oct 2019

Developer: ZA/UM
Genre: RPG

Description:
Disco Elysium is a role-playing video game developed and published by ZA/UM. The game is inspired by Infinity Engine role-playing games, and was designed and written by Estonian novelist Robert Kurvitz.

Has someone played this game?

they said best RPG 2019?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone help me further? I would like to help with the game "Disco Elysium" so that I have enough money and all the values / attributes / skills are full. Thanks for tips. I found a file myself which should be used with Cheat Engine, but that is not compatible with the current Disco Elysium. Thank you!

Hello everyone!
Question: does anyone know whether there is any news somewhere, whether there will be a German setting? or whether someone knows whether there is a kind of vote somewhere where you can choose if necessary: What other setting than English do you want? = as it was originally with the text translations. You could also report there. Thank you. Because I would like to play it when everything is set to music (and in German)
e.g. I find the English setting of the boy in the backyard terrible - immediately got a headache when I heard it (playing with headphones.)

Back
Top Bottom