Disconnections

king dey

Conference
11 November 2006
Been playing online since the weekend & have been enjoying it but the only thing that pisses me off is sometimes the play has frozen with no sign of starting again, so i'm left with no choice but re-set the console & this counts as a disconnection. Its happened twice now & its annoying - don't want to get a reputation as someone who disconnect cos they're losing - my gamertag is villan 2112, if anyone fancies a game. Online, lag free games are so addictive.

It sounds like your opponant has done the "pause" trick, hoping that you will get bored and give them an automatic 3-0 win and you a disconection.

Pure scum these people!!!

its happened to me too, today i was playing and i was up 2 - 0 and the bastard froze the game, i was waiting for bout 10 minutes hoping he would disconnect but he didnt which forced me to do it, its so annoying

These people are cocks - one dude went 1 nil up with 3 mins left & then did it - wanker. What do they do - pull the controller out the socket or what?

These people are cocks - one dude went 1 nil up with 3 mins left & then did it - wanker. What do they do - pull the controller out the socket or what?
No, he only pressed the start button... and than they wait for the timer running out. After that in hangs.
Seems this trick only works in certain stadiums. Which do you guys used?
If you know which stadiums you can avoid it by playing in another stadium...

Last edited:
Its happened to me while using the Orange arena.

Maybe it happens in all stadiums.. i dont know, but i can say for sure that its happened to me a couple of times in the Orange Arena.

So, I know now three stadiums where this occurs:
Orange Arena
Monaco
Stade Olympico

Are there more? Please let us know.
If we know which causes this, we know which one we should avoid...

Back
Top Bottom