Division 3 in Master League (pic included)

luisportobello

Conference
16 September 2006
Hey Guys,

Came across this pic from the PSP version (read below how it relates to the PS2 version) of PES6 and it shows two things:

1) There is a Division 3 in the Master League.
2) Boca Juniors are a team in other teams C. (I know this because I've seen the menu for other teams A and they aren't there - pic below)

Here's the pic:

pes6_psp_4.jpg

If you look at the pic it says fixture 5 in week 12, I turned on my PS2 and started up division 2 in the Master League on PES5 and guess what, fixture 5 is in week 12.

So it looks like Konami have given us a 3rd division of 8 teams just like division 2.

Naturally this is a PSP shot, but due to the talk that saves can be exchanged with your PS2>PSP in the Master League, it's highly unlikely that the PSP would include an extra division if they are going to data share. (see PSP article about the games being identical)

Also found a pic of Other Teams A:

shot_20_502.jpg

And this interesting mode(?):

shot_221_502.jpg

Enjoy.

Well it also has Bayern in the team A list only, so does that mean theres no other Bundesliga teams, or are they seperated from the other bundesliga teams?

yesterday it was confirmed that the BuLi is not in the game, only bayern munich...i think someone has already post it in other thread but:

ich darf mal die gamepro zitieren: ..." und prompt trifft uns ein schlag ins gesicht. wir schalten durch die ligen durch und suchen nach der deutschen eliteklasse - vergeblich. stattdessen finden wir den FC Bayern München bei den sonstigen vereinen. .... auf nachfrage bei der GC erklärte Shingo Takatsuka das sie gezwungen waren die deutschen teams zu entfernen ...."

"they wanted to see all the leagues and then they noticed that there was no buli in it, only bayern munich at other teams a", takatsuka: "we were forced to remove the german teams"

So no German teams (apart from Bayern) and a third division :roll:

How can you bring out a sequel with less teams? Surely it should have been replaced with some other league.

I'm sure my creativity will manage something though ;)

I think it's a case of wait and see DB. You never know what the final sale copy will have. Perhaps a FA cup style competition? I'm going to have to get quite creative filling the league spots if so.
I defo think a default ML player from Div 3 will be on the cards at some point.

an avatar tribute i see ;)

No matter how you look at it , it's still crappy. I mean, if you bring out a sequel, you would hope they added new teams? Now, they've deleted teams??? It's just not right.. C'mon Konami make some efforts licenced-wise!!!!!!

luisportobello said:
And this interesting mode(?):
Think that's the mode where you choose 4 teams and get to make a 'Superteam' out of them, in which the players can all play together. It's definitely been mentioned ages ago, might even be in WE10 but I've never bothered checking.

calm down, calm down...before we jump to conclusions about what teams are in/out lets just wait till an official line or review comes out, as much as i'm excited about a division three in the master league, i refuse to believe konami would omit the whole german league, i know it looks that way from the screen shots, but they may well be early beta versions!

Its BETTER that Konami dont do this sh,,t or im going to be a FIFA fan in the future, Now im really fed up, every year many expectations and than nothing !

I DONT EVEN CARE if the master league has 3 divions or 7 !!! AS long as it doesnt ressamble a real life career !

People are starting to get fed up,,Gesus Christ back in 1995 Senible soccer had a complete career system just like real life and now we are going in 2007 and Konami still gives us a buls,,,t thing called master league !

NO MORE ECXUSES NOW ! they have a PS3 to work on too, they dont lack power ! NO MORE CRAP KONAMI RESPECT US !!

Last edited:
Madrileno said:
Its BETTER that Konami dont do this sh,,t or im going to be a FIFA fan in the future, Now im really fed up, every year many expectations and than nothing !

I DONT EVEN CARE if the master league has 3 divions or 7 !!! AS long as it doesnt ressamble a real life career !

People are starting to get fed up,,Gesus Christ back in 1995 Senible soccer had a complete career system just like real life and now we are going in 2007 and Konami still gives us a buls,,,t thing called master league !

NO MORE ECXUSES NOW ! they have a PS3 to work on too, they dont lack power ! NO MORE CRAP KONAMI RESPECT US !!

jeez, whats your problem? the PES series aint that bad, (if at all) what excactly dont you like?

valroy said:
jeez, whats your problem? the PES series aint that bad, (if at all) what excactly dont you like?
I think it's quite clear what he doesn't like valroy. (Nice avatar by the way :p)

He doesn't like the fact that ML (which is supposed to be like real life since players age and improve or get worst as they go past their peak, etc.) DOES NOT feel like real life because of those f'n ridiculous divisions which we don't know WHEN Konami are gonna fix! :-s

So am I pissed off too? Sure I am.

Because 16-team division and 8-team divisions do NOT make sense! I want to be able to play REAL life EPL/La Liga/Ligue 1 ML and that means I want to have a 20-team division!

So is it sad that instead of fixing this now they've added ANOTHER 8-team division? :spid: Hell yeah.. sad and funny at same time. :lol: :|

Yeh, it's a bit bizarre their loyalty to the 'waiting room' style lower leagues- but I will totally forgive them if I can transfer an ML from PS2 to PSP and back again.

....And assuming PES6 on the PSP isn't cack, of course. :l

T Butcher fan said:
Yeh, it's a bit bizarre their loyalty to the 'waiting room' style lower leagues- but I will totally forgive them if I can transfer an ML from PS2 to PSP and back again.

....And assuming PES6 on the PSP isn't cack, of course. :l

Amen to that Terry...

Nick Cave said:
fantastic another crap 8 team league to go with the crap ML to make a bigger pile of crap.... this could be Konami's new tweak for the PS3 try out on the PSP.....

Nick I thought any addition to the Master League would be welcomed by you?

I have seen throughout the series that you have bemoaned the state of the Master League and the fact that Konami haven't made additions towards it.

Here they have, and while no doubt we would all like more leagues rather than 4, this may be a sign of intent from Konami to overhaul the Master League for PES7.

3 Divisions = Happy (for this gen anyway)

luisportobello said:
Nick I thought any addition to the Master League would be welcomed by you?

I have seen throughout the series that you have bemoaned the state of the Master League and the fact that Konami haven't made additions towards it.

Here they have, and while no doubt we would all like more leagues rather than 4, this may be a sign of intent from Konami to overhaul the Master League for PES7.

3 Divisions = Happy (for this gen anyway)

It riles me that Konami are still sticking with the ML at all, the only thing I want from WE,PES and FIFA for that matter is realism... I don't know why Konami can't do this licences or no licences... why put another 8 team league in?? it makes no sense. Though of course it is cheap and quick.

I don't care who comes on saying it's difficult and costly to do or any of that crap...It's not...........full leagues and cups and editable to boot and money not wen points.

Can you be sure its an extra division and not just a renamed league in ML. I mean they start out as leagues a/b/c/d and we change them to premiership liga seria A etc. Maybe theyve just done that to confuse, konami have a history of misleading people.

And in another way, in combination with the omittance of the german league, im assuming they have made them editable slots instead (god i hope so as otherwise its just ridiculous) it could be an ok change. You could edit the empty teams to be the full second division of the league you want to play in, so if i would choose the prem i could have 2 2nd divisions to play through with only english teams. Atleast it would be a league extra to go through, if it would only add a couple of days/week to your game time anyway.

Time will tell, one thing im finding quite disturbing this year about both fifa and konami seems the general lack of improvement with regards to options/modes/teams/ they seem to be taking more stuff away everytime i visit this place.

Nick Cave said:
It riles me that Konami are still sticking with the ML at all, the only thing I want from WE,PES and FIFA for that matter is realism... I don't know why Konami can't do this licences or no licences... why put another 8 team league in?? it makes no sense. Though of course it is cheap and quick.

I think the Master League is a great concept, it just needs to be better 'fleshed out' with more leagues/divisions.

I don't care who comes on saying it's difficult and costly to do or any of that crap...It's not...........full leagues and cups and editable to boot and money not wen points.

Konmai have been lazy to do it on this gen, come PES7 if it's still not done then hopefully FIFA 08 gets the gameplay right.

tiktiktiktik said:
Can you be sure its an extra division and not just a renamed league in ML. I mean they start out as leagues a/b/c/d and we change them to premiership liga seria A etc. Maybe theyve just done that to confuse, konami have a history of misleading people..

Here is a pic from the BETA (apparently) and my original PSP pic under it :

pic9bnj6.jpg

pes6_psp_4.jpg

Note how it says "League A Division 2" in the first pic, where it says "Other Division 3" in the second.

So its fairly safe to assume a Division 3 is in the Master League, unless ofcourse Konami just deliberately want to torment people with fake pictures, in which case I sincerely hope every PES fan will bootleg the game and the company gets squashed by Godzilla one day.

Why, oh why couldn't they just call one league, say, "Bundiousliga", and have teams with names such as; "Burossia Dorthmundh" and "Kölnh" etc. Surely it doesn't violate any license issue? Just slightly tweak stuff like that, names and sponsors on kits as well. What's the big deal? Why can't this be done? Then just do this to all the leagues in the world or something, or at least with as many teams and leagues as Fifa has. If EA can do it (although with licenses), why can't Konami do it? I'm sure some of you geeks (myself included) would be more than happy to even do this free of charge for Konami. Hehe, seriously.

It's about time Konami started listening, just a little bit at least, to their fans.

Back
Top Bottom