DkZStudio_0.92B <--- Some Help Needed

B

blue166

I believe this is the lastest version right?

If so why does it not read my PES6.exe when i select to use it in the database?

Also the version i have only has one langauge SPANISH, I only read English as i am English funny enough, So if someone knows a English text version let me know the link to get it from please.

Also i believe i need this program to update my club emblems (EPL) so i can view them online too right?

Can someone explain to me how to use this program?

If you can take the time to help me i would be greatfull, thanks,

WHY WILL THE NEW DKZSTUDIO NOT OPEN UP MY PES6.EXECUTABLE? PSE6.EXE

DOES ANYONE KNOW?

Just download the english dsl file and put in DKZ language folder, and rename it to english.dsl. Then open DKZ and goto OPTIONS, then Language(second down) then select the english language file. I had todo the same.

And DKZ Studio doesn't open up the executable, just the dat files.

Can anyone give me a link to download dkz studio as im having trouble finding it, i thought id downloaded it yestarday but it wasn't correct one and wouldn't run!

JROURKE7 said:
Can anyone give me a link to download dkz studio as im having trouble finding it, i thought id downloaded it yestarday but it wasn't correct one and wouldn't run!

Come on fella just type in DkZStudio_0.92B in google itll take u to a link to access this. You will most likely be given the spanish version like myself. Just download the english language like stated above and put in th langauge folder in your c:drive where DkZStudio_0.92B has been installed Then open DkZStudio_0.92B and select english lang.:applause:

i did that from a link and it was german but unfortunately it wouldn't open properly i jus got a page wi mumbo jumbo on it and not dkz? sounds dumb i know but im after puttin stadiums and all that into my pro evo 6 and i did have dkz untill it was wiped off my pc and i cant remember where i got it from. im a nob i know i new to this thats why ill get there at some point! i think> thanks though

JROURKE7 said:
i did that from a link and it was german but unfortunately it wouldn't open properly i jus got a page wi mumbo jumbo on it and not dkz? sounds dumb i know but im after puttin stadiums and all that into my pro evo 6 and i did have dkz untill it was wiped off my pc and i cant remember where i got it from. im a nob i know i new to this thats why ill get there at some point! i think> thanks though
#

Here you go fella u should c this (below) if u copy and paste DkZStudio_0.92B in google this is the spanish 1 :applause:

FileFront - The Most Gaming Files on the WebFilename, DkZStudio_0.92B.rar. File Size, 5.86 MB (6145692 Bytes). Uploaded by, anakinbdr. Reader Rating, 40 vote(s) ( Rate it now - 1 2 3 4 5 ) ...

Back
Top Bottom