Do I need to pay extra to play PES5 online???

A

acevivi

I never played PS2 online games. Before I place my pre-order, can somebody tell me if I need to play extra for "online bundles" (like xbox live) to play it online? (Internet fee doesn't count)
And I got 1M ADSL broadband at home sharing with others through a router, do you guys think there will ba any problem with that?

well im on ntl and you might need to pay extra to get a separate ip address for your ps2. this only applies if you intend to have both your pc and ps2 online at the same time other wise only one machine can use the internet at anyone time(the other option would be to hook up your ps2 to your pc then have your pc share its internet connection with the ps2) i personally havent tried the latter option so dont know how well it works. i think you might have a problems since your sharing your connection with others but ICS(connection sharing) seems to be your only option....hope this helps

Thanks for ur reply. My router have spare ports so I think I can just plug in my PS2 and will get a IP like 192.168.0.6.
As long as Konami or Sony is charging for their onlie services I am happy. :D

Yeah, should be free, there was just a bit of nonsense in Japan with WE9, which meant you had to pay different ammounts to use different teams online. Can't remember what came of that.

can i play online with a patched verison of pes5???

samba_hasse said:
can i play online with a patched verison of pes5???

Nope, only the original game with original option file can be used, so when online, any changes you have made (transfers changing names or players and teams) will be wrong again :(

Back
Top Bottom