• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Do my eyes decieve me?????? Normal league mode....

bummy_jab

League 2
9 August 2004
I started to play as Barc in normal league mode and went to the calendar... I noticed that normal league mode now has CUP mode included... like a copa del rey while you play your league..... WOW didnt see this new feature mentioned before....or if it was mentioned i completely missed it..... Does anyone who has played league mode and is in their 2nd season know if a Champs League set up is included as well???????

This is great 4 those of us who dont want our players to age and see the AI make stupid transfers like Rooney going to Man City???? WTF?????

G

Gorskino10

cool will WE psp version will it have this and will it have english language

P

Pakigol

I don't think there is Champion's League in normal league mode's next seassons...

in the ML mode, cpu plays the 4 leagues in the same time... in the normal mode only 1 league...

so, except if the cpu chooses the CL teams randomly (w00t bastia, crystal palace and albacete in CL...), there cannot have CL in the normal league mode...

Last edited by a moderator:

KingSly

Non-League
17 May 2002
Berlin GERMANY
I've finished Italian League. Got Champion and won the Cup.
But the italian Cup Started with a group phase. 4 Teams each group, single match gainst group-opponents.
No CL in the next season...
But adds lot of realism to the League-Mode!
Thumb-UP Konami! Nice addition...

Stan

Allez les Lionceaux !!!
12 September 2002
bummy_jab said:
This is great 4 those of us who dont want our players to age and see the AI make stupid transfers like Rooney going to Man City???? WTF?????
I think Man City would be a great club for Rooney once he really has become the new Gazza

K

kingpug

Man City hahahah, it will be more like Barcelona or something.

I am going to start a new league later today, I wonder if it cheats anywhere near as much as the ML.

Mauras

Premiership
7 October 2002
it's a nice feature but once again konami fail big time.

We should have a UEFA CUP and and a CL in the league mode, using other teams available, It would really boost the league mode and make it a fine option vs the sometimes boring and unrealistic ML.

Mauras

Premiership
7 October 2002
it's a nice feature but once again konami fail big time.

We should have a UEFA CUP and and a CL in the league mode, using other teams available, It would really boost the league mode and make it a fine option vs the sometimes boring and unrealistic ML.

Top Bottom