Do my eyes decieve me?????? Normal league mode....

bummy_jab

League 2
9 August 2004
I started to play as Barc in normal league mode and went to the calendar... I noticed that normal league mode now has CUP mode included... like a copa del rey while you play your league..... WOW didnt see this new feature mentioned before....or if it was mentioned i completely missed it..... Does anyone who has played league mode and is in their 2nd season know if a Champs League set up is included as well???????

This is great 4 those of us who dont want our players to age and see the AI make stupid transfers like Rooney going to Man City???? WTF?????

cool will WE psp version will it have this and will it have english language

I don't think there is Champion's League in normal league mode's next seassons...

in the ML mode, cpu plays the 4 leagues in the same time... in the normal mode only 1 league...

so, except if the cpu chooses the CL teams randomly (w00t bastia, crystal palace and albacete in CL...), there cannot have CL in the normal league mode...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've finished Italian League. Got Champion and won the Cup.
But the italian Cup Started with a group phase. 4 Teams each group, single match gainst group-opponents.
No CL in the next season...
But adds lot of realism to the League-Mode!
Thumb-UP Konami! Nice addition...

bummy_jab said:
This is great 4 those of us who dont want our players to age and see the AI make stupid transfers like Rooney going to Man City???? WTF?????
I think Man City would be a great club for Rooney once he really has become the new Gazza

Man City hahahah, it will be more like Barcelona or something.

I am going to start a new league later today, I wonder if it cheats anywhere near as much as the ML.

it's a nice feature but once again konami fail big time.

We should have a UEFA CUP and and a CL in the league mode, using other teams available, It would really boost the league mode and make it a fine option vs the sometimes boring and unrealistic ML.

it's a nice feature but once again konami fail big time.

We should have a UEFA CUP and and a CL in the league mode, using other teams available, It would really boost the league mode and make it a fine option vs the sometimes boring and unrealistic ML.

Back
Top Bottom