• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

do they ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnj201

League 2
6 August 2005
Judging by all the spew and abuse,racism,cheating etc that goes on in the games and lobbies,i would seriously doubt that there is any kind of server monitoring or banning by Konami.
There does'nt appear to be any kind or basic rules or regulations layed down to the players at all.

bigfraz

Non-League
29 October 2006
This coming from a man who supports sexism, lmao (jk)
"aaahh a side boob" PG\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :shock: :circle: :circle: :circle: :x: :square: :lmao: :lmao:

johnj201

League 2
6 August 2005
This coming from a man who supports sexism, lmao (jk)
"aaahh a side boob" PG\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :shock: :circle: :circle: :circle: :x: :square: :lmao: :lmao:
There's a difference between watching Family Guy and calling people black -insert expletive here- (which is pretty common online).
Anyway,Married with Children is my favourite show and that's hardly sexist at all.:lmao:
mmmmmmKelly.;)

johnj201

League 2
6 August 2005
Whoa there.
I'm just assuming that they don't ban.
I have read theories that they actually do ban people by the amount of registered players dropping but i don't know for sure.

C

ChonkTheDonk

lol omg i dont know why you all bother playing... the game has turned into a joke... bring back pes4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom