do they ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by all the spew and abuse,racism,cheating etc that goes on in the games and lobbies,i would seriously doubt that there is any kind of server monitoring or banning by Konami.
There does'nt appear to be any kind or basic rules or regulations layed down to the players at all.

This coming from a man who supports sexism, lmao (jk)
"aaahh a side boob" PG\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :shock: :circle: :circle: :circle: :x: :square: :lmao: :lmao:

This coming from a man who supports sexism, lmao (jk)
"aaahh a side boob" PG\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :shock: :circle: :circle: :circle: :x: :square: :lmao: :lmao:

There's a difference between watching Family Guy and calling people black -insert expletive here- (which is pretty common online).
Anyway,Married with Children is my favourite show and that's hardly sexist at all.:lmao:
mmmmmmKelly.;)

Whoa there.
I'm just assuming that they don't ban.
I have read theories that they actually do ban people by the amount of registered players dropping but i don't know for sure.

lol omg i dont know why you all bother playing... the game has turned into a joke... bring back pes4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom