Do you do your own commentry?

DonkeyHuylens

Looking for frees........
21 February 2005
I realise by asking this question that i am leaving myself exposed
to taunts and abuse, however i feel it ties in with the drunk thread.

When you are drunk playing pro-evo does a little bit of commentary
come out?

well done for being brave enough to raise this.

i kinda do but more in my head, or i'll add to the comments they may make such as "it's his third goal of the season" and i'll add things like "and two of them have come as a substitute" or similar.

one day the game will be THAT good that we won't have to admit to these things eh?

Yeah I do. Also when other folk are playing each other I tend to commentate the game. Just because it's funny when you got the right peeps around you.

It is more of a drunk thing but I tend to anyways.

HAHA dont worry, I commentate my self when im not even drunk its fun, because the damn PES4 commentators suck!!!!!!
Good job, this thread will not be dark, im quit embarresed now:(

I don't do commentary as a proper sportscaster would but rather call out remarks to players, refs & linesmen much as if I were the manager pacing the sidelines on the grounds (except I'm seated on a comfy couch yelling at pixels on a television screen).
My most common statements are usually as follows:

'Foul! He fouled him for (expletive here) sake!!'

'(Player's name here)...what the (expletive here) was that?!'

'Come on ref, you've got to be kidding me!'

'How did he miss that?!?...how???'

'He fouled him!! Call the foul!!!!

'What?!! He was onsides by a mile!!'

'What the (expletive here) are you guys doing out there?!'

'No, no, no, no, no!!!'

'Foul!! Where's the foul?!?! (Expletive here)!!!'

'Argggh...'

We so negtaiv juventus11??
The commentate suck, i know that...!

Hallo this is peet brackley....
Is much cool to choose the espaniol commentator he's so freaky.....

GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Yeah I do - the commentators on the game aren't up to much and I prefer my own. Also when you've got a group of mates around for a tournament it's good to have someone commentating, adds to the tension!

I admit I commentate on my games at various points. I have to calm myself sometimes though as a few expletives come out when disagreeing with a decision or scoring a particularly awesome goal and I forget my two young boys who are watching me. They've repeated a couple of times things I've said which has dropped me in the s**t with the missus. My response is - well it shows how realistic this game is.
Remember kids: It's not big and not clever ;)

We commentate all the time

it normally ends up with

"Oh my Word, its there"

When Im really pissed I shout out F*CK and my bro kicks me out of the room.

I do my own commentary anyway,I cant help it lol.
But yeah,I do my own commentary as the commentators on PES2 are morons.

I sometimes do it when ive bought a new player to give him some background or reason for him being signed. Then maybe give him higlighted moments of his first few games.

But most of the time its just swearing and shouting at the referee and competur for cheating ect.

R Dubua said:
I sometimes do it when ive bought a new player to give him some background or reason for him being signed. Then maybe give him higlighted moments of his first few games.

But most of the time its just swearing and shouting at the referee and competur for cheating ect.

yep. i do that too

What? can you make a own commentator voice? Like it's yourself voice?

COOL! GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOL GOOOOOOOOOOL....

Forca Juventus

yea i think we all do wen we are playing mates defo wen ur drunk and ur playing for money the usual

(shouting at player) *u f**king c*nt how did u miss that
* have that!!! wot a screamer
* The computer is cheating its making my players f**k up on purpose
* u stupid c*nt i wasnt passing to him
* shoot f**king shoot why wont u shoot (goes mile over crossbar)ur f**king sh*t ur coming off!

I comment while I'm playing too. I do it in the most obnoxius british accent to annoy others around me.

when its Italy somone I commentate like
Ciao uno bello giorno per Italia - France.. Etc.

Back
Top Bottom