• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Do you like WE9?

Do you like WE9?

• Total voters

eagle_eye

Non-League
19 July 2005
I have heard a lot of complaints about this game. Some people love it, but from what I have read, most people seem to not like it and even are going back to WE8LE. I am in the opinion that it is better to wait a year between games so there is a big difference. Do you like WE9?

S

SuperConCon

haha its is impossible to go back to WE8LE in my opinion..
seriously WE9 is so much better, some people might be frustated because its a little bit harder, but I think its far more realistic...

best WE ever

eagle_eye

Non-League
19 July 2005
Sulph said:
Definitely, DO NOT go back to WE8, trust me.
Great that's what I like to hear, I should be getting my WE9 in the next few days. In PES4/WE8 when you did a hard shot from outside the box you pressed :r2: and :square: , do you still press :r2: and then square for a hard shot. I know there is a controlled shot :square: and then :r2: but not that. Thanks.

Sulph

Goodbye...
28 September 2003
eagle_eye said:
Great that's what I like to hear, I should be getting my WE9 in the next few days. In PES4/WE8 when you did a hard shot from outside the box you pressed :r2: and :square: , do you still press :r2: and then square for a hard shot. I know there is a controlled shot :square: and then :r2: but not that. Thanks.
To be honest i hardly use the control shot unless im 1 on 1

Top Bottom