Do you like WE9?

Do you like WE9?

• Total voters

eagle_eye

Non-League
19 July 2005
I have heard a lot of complaints about this game. Some people love it, but from what I have read, most people seem to not like it and even are going back to WE8LE. I am in the opinion that it is better to wait a year between games so there is a big difference. Do you like WE9?

haha its is impossible to go back to WE8LE in my opinion..
seriously WE9 is so much better, some people might be frustated because its a little bit harder, but I think its far more realistic...

best WE ever

Sulph said:
Definitely, DO NOT go back to WE8, trust me.
Great that's what I like to hear, I should be getting my WE9 in the next few days. In PES4/WE8 when you did a hard shot from outside the box you pressed :r2: and :square: , do you still press :r2: and then square for a hard shot. I know there is a controlled shot :square: and then :r2: but not that. Thanks.

eagle_eye said:
Great that's what I like to hear, I should be getting my WE9 in the next few days. In PES4/WE8 when you did a hard shot from outside the box you pressed :r2: and :square: , do you still press :r2: and then square for a hard shot. I know there is a controlled shot :square: and then :r2: but not that. Thanks.

To be honest i hardly use the control shot unless im 1 on 1

Back
Top Bottom