• FYI@all new content creators. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our forum rules regarding Monetization! Modders breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice and their accounts banned as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: General Rules regarding Filesharing and Monetization By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this will result in disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Do you play in 50Hz Pal or 60Hz NTSC

madzo2005

Non-League
9 August 2005
I tried playing PES6 in 60Hz i noticed that play was slow and a tiny bit more rewarding but when it came to shooting it seemed to take an age for the ball to go in or be saved.

So i was wondering what set up does everyone else use to play PES6?

El_Taib

Conference
4 October 2004
60Hz ofcourse, no question, game runs at a better and higher rate, the only reason they have 50Hz is because most pal TV in europe only have 50Hz but if you have a TV that excepts 50hz/60hz choose 60hz.

silith

Conference
17 April 2006
essex
real sociedad
on my super slick lcd hd ready tv i used 60hz. but when i played it on my old reliable chunky tv i tried it on 50hz and it seemed blocky and had psp like visuals. really if it was released on the xbox the game would look better.

Top Bottom