Do you think Konami staff patch there games, or use option files?

lol I bet they use the ingame editor to edit the whole option file themselves...wierd ass japs... :D

I bet they use both patches and option files and they get them from evo-web :D

But seriously, of course they look at what potential buyers/ clients of the game prefer, seems only logical imho... ;)

i think they make two versions one for themselfs which has all kits and everything translated or they get lazy and wait for fernandos excellent patches.:)

sure...when you work at konami its simple to patch the game and make your own super pro evo...i'll bet they have a version that they play which has all the real kits for every team...just ask yourself..wouldnt you make a super pro evo for yourself if you were working for konami? i know i would!

I bet they already make most kits and then see if they can get the rights to them. I'm guessing they probably have ther other 3 leagues done.

ronaldo9_r9 said:
i think they make two versions one for themselfs which has all kits and everything translated or they get lazy and wait for fernandos excellent patches.:)
Why would Konami staff assuming they are Japs, want things translated to english though?! :dwarf:

I'm sure they have tried many patches in the past, and I bet my money they own their "own version" for kicks.

I remember once talking with ppl with acess to the representatives of PES in Portugal and I was told they obviously owned chipped PS2 and played edited versions.

I don´t know, but I hope they fixed the "in game" editor (WE9 was near perfect), put the Gk to stop the ball (now they are like "walls" to serve the ball to opposing forwards), and put away those stupid "extra balls","extra hair styles", and those random teams (like europe against America) to save space and introduce more teams (National and Clubs).
They are dangerously approaching the the Ea´s FIFA arcade soccer style. Real football (or soccer) is another thing, and Konami knew it. I wish they come back...

Mauras said:
I'm sure they have tried many patches in the past, and I bet my money they own their "own version" for kicks.

I remember once talking with ppl with acess to the representatives of PES in Portugal and I was told they obviously owned chipped PS2 and played edited versions.

i agree with you mauras...i mean its just too easy for them to make the game the way they really wanted to be(licenseS) also i dont doubt they have some SUPER winning eleven there , which they coudl run direct from the machines they make the game, and being that, they can edit anything in the game and play strait up,evan the game play adjusts..casue i bet they see much more gameplay AI erros they we do...supose you didnt like the movement that the player shoots when he is in a certain position and with hes weak foot..they can just go to the codes and simply change that...also they can do everything we edit in WE(not kits yet in we10) , but much simpler..they dont need to burn DVDs...or to rebuild AFS...ISO..stuff like that.. guys they made the game..so i guess editing anything in the game is just routine for them ...and as easy as you spell GOAL.

Last edited:
Can't imagine playing without patches an edited OF's it would be half a game, :eek: hey I bought half a game Konami you ripped me off 1,2,3,4... every title that's a whole bunch of times.. damn :-x

I think they care about football and how things work on the field and that´s why the gameplay is great and menu stuff and licenses are crap. I don´t care about licenses, I just care about the ball and the players and the sport named football except for the fact that I like to have updated rosters.

alright i'll put 2 pounds on the table that this thread will turn to a "konami is rubbish" ranting thread, anyone having a lucky day \\:o/

Back
Top Bottom