Doctor Who

proxi

Champions League
9 February 2003
Sheffield
Tottenham Hotspur
Anyone here watch Doctor Who? I find it brilliant, it's one half of the awesome twosome on TV for me, with the other easy-to-masturbate-over programme being Lost of course.

Only watched bits of the old series when growing up, but have watched Series 1-4 since the comeback a few years ago headed by Chris Ecclestone. Thought he was a good Doctor but Tennant is for me the best there's ever been. Quality actor and also mad as fuck so it's a win-win.

Parts of episodes are often cheesy and I do often wonder how long they're gonna drag out the Daleks "finally defeated" ...... "oh, the Daleks have returned" thing they do every season, but then I do love seeing them, same for the Ood, the Cybermen, the Sontarans and those fucking awesome skeletons in space suits from the last two episodes. "Hey... who turned out the lights" *stagger*

skelesenna.jpg

But overall for me it's great entertainment. Thought the double-episode taking place in that library was the best yet this season. Fucking well curious to find out who River Song is, as the Doctor was mortified when she whispered to him that she knew his real name. He apparently will only ever tell someone that in one situation ever. It was like watching Lost, christ!

Back
Top Bottom