• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Does Anyone Know How To Transfer Pro Evo 5 Data From The PSP To The PS2 ???

slaid

United
28 November 2005
Manchester United FC
not really i was wondering if i could do the same, i searched but found nothing unless there's a patch or something? *hint* *hint* anyone?

deftonesmx17

100% Werder!
13 July 2005
United States of Arrogance
Werder Bremen
villaboy1 said:
Is it possible to transfer Pro Evo 5 data from the PSP to the PS2
Any help appreciated
Yes, you have to connect your PSP to the PS2 via the usb. Turn on the game on both the PSP and PS2, go tot the options and look for data link. It will let you transfer data from the PS2 option file to the PSP.:)

villaboy1

Non-League
18 December 2005
i know, everything transfers apart from the kits, they are still default. And can u transfer the data the opposite way.

slaid

United
28 November 2005
Manchester United FC
villaboy1 said:
i know, everything transfers apart from the kits, they are still default. And can u transfer the data the opposite way.

how do you transfer data from psp to ps2? i cant seem to do this?

Top Bottom