Does kitserver 5.12 work on WE9 (PC) ??

O

owenbaros

Does kitserver 5.12 work on WE9 (PC) ?? It said "unknown.EXE file" once I tried to set up kitserver =(

O

owenbaros

I assumed kitserver only works on PES5.exe or WE9.exe (which is cracked from PES5.exe)? ...Kitserver do not support official WE9.exe?

JammyJ

Non-League
25 February 2004
I got it working last night. Basically Kitserver looks for an .exe named PES5. So I renamed the WE9.exe to PES5.exe and it works fine... :)

juce

Champions League
7 November 2003
No, the filename doesn't matter. You can choose any one from the drop-down box. Kitserver checks the content of the file to see if it's one of the supported versions

JammyJ

Non-League
25 February 2004
I was trying that Juce but it wasn't picking it up. So that's why I thought sod it and renamed the .exe file!

O

owenbaros

why kitserver couldn't detect my true copy of WE9.exe? I'd really like to enjoy those wonderful kits in game! =(

someone please help!

juce

Champions League
7 November 2003
because kitserver doesn't work with we9. Not yet, at least. Only works with pes5, and "fake" we9.exe, which is basically a rip of pes5.exe

pgh2atl

Non-League
13 April 2006
Hey Juce, can you make kitserver compatible for WE9? I just got the game, but I can't install kitserver. Even renaming the file doesnt allow me to install. Please help!

S

Smalls

I am also having trouble installing kitserver. When I open setup.exe we9.exe is available but it says current state: Unknown exe-file and it wont let me install SO is it possible to use kitserver 5.1.2 with we9 PC?? or has there Been an update to make it compatible???

Top Bottom