Does kitserver 5.12 work on WE9 (PC) ??

O

owenbaros

Does kitserver 5.12 work on WE9 (PC) ?? It said "unknown.EXE file" once I tried to set up kitserver =(

I assumed kitserver only works on PES5.exe or WE9.exe (which is cracked from PES5.exe)? ...Kitserver do not support official WE9.exe?

I got it working last night. Basically Kitserver looks for an .exe named PES5. So I renamed the WE9.exe to PES5.exe and it works fine... :)

No, the filename doesn't matter. You can choose any one from the drop-down box. Kitserver checks the content of the file to see if it's one of the supported versions

I was trying that Juce but it wasn't picking it up. So that's why I thought sod it and renamed the .exe file!

why kitserver couldn't detect my true copy of WE9.exe? I'd really like to enjoy those wonderful kits in game! =(

someone please help!

because kitserver doesn't work with we9. Not yet, at least. Only works with pes5, and "fake" we9.exe, which is basically a rip of pes5.exe

Hey Juce, can you make kitserver compatible for WE9? I just got the game, but I can't install kitserver. Even renaming the file doesnt allow me to install. Please help!

I am also having trouble installing kitserver. When I open setup.exe we9.exe is available but it says current state: Unknown exe-file and it wont let me install SO is it possible to use kitserver 5.1.2 with we9 PC?? or has there Been an update to make it compatible???

Back
Top Bottom