Don't be mad, Bumperman bought it

BumperMan

Champions League
20 June 2005
North America
Legia Warsaw
with trade in of games I was NOT playing at all i ended up paying 25 for it.

first the good. this game is like going back to an old girlfriend. You can expect at least a little fun(LOL)You play around at first just getting back into the feel of it and then boom your right back on top of it like old times(LOL)

I always liked/loved WE. I thought the gamecube version of WE6:FE was brilliant(to this day i still think it plays just as good as any of the WE's after it). i played We for the xbox when it was backwards compatable with the 360 and thiought the game was good but a bit of the same. After playing WE2007(I'm in the states)though i don't know whetehr it's been too long since i played a WE game but this game is good or at least it makes me think of the good times i used to have with ex girlfriends...rr i mean Winning eleven's.

and Now the bad. just like my ex girlfreinds some don't age well(LOL AGAIN i gotta stop this it's f'in priceless this analogy!)graphically the game isn't crisp for afar but it's ok up close however. I see now real difference in resolutions from 480p to 1080i(tv on goes up to 1080i haven't and will not touch 1080p sadly). i like the player models and if ONLY konami decided to make the players kits more baggy and more like real life then rather this "disco-tight' stuff then it would be pretty spot one.
shame theres not Nike cleats/boots.

so in general. it's like the Xbox Live arcade but a bit better and more polished. gameplay is as smooth as ever though and i found myself slowly being pulled back in.

presentation - 5
graphics - 7
gameplay - 8.5
content - 4
lasting appeal - 9 (it's the same as any other Winning eleven to be honest, play it more you'll just keep on playing it)
Overall(not an average)- 7

compared to fifa 07 though it gets interesting

presentation -8
graphics - 8.5
gameplay -7.5
content- 8
lasting appeal - 5 (we ALWAYS wait for the next fifa in this case UEFA)
Overall - 8

nice said bumperman...
i am about to get mine, just see how it plays like, althouh i am pretty sure it will be just like a we10/ps2 with sharper gfx, annd no EDIT MODE! WHICH REALLY SUCKS!

nice said bumperman...
i am about to get mine, just see how it plays like, althouh i am pretty sure it will be just like a we10/ps2 with sharper gfx, annd no EDIT MODE! WHICH REALLY SUCKS!
You can edit the players thats about it tho...

Yup Im enjoying the game as well and would love to play some non cheaters

Gamertag: Ryck007

gamertag: aylanos ....see ya....by the way the game is not better than the ps2 verion...but....it plays decent at some times .......

hey saw that you hit me up on live but i disn't have live gold at the time

yeah offline this game isnt that good, but online is loads of fun, and you dont have all the buggy shit that fifa has. For a little bit i found fifa fun, and sometimes it is ok. But overall the game is pretty much shit. Im totally having a laugh at the kids who actually think fifa is good.

yeah offline this game isnt that good, but online is loads of fun, and you dont have all the buggy shit that fifa has. For a little bit i found fifa fun, and sometimes it is ok. But overall the game is pretty much shit. Im totally having a laugh at the kids who actually think fifa is good.

I guess fifa is what fifa is a very visual look of the game so to speak. It doesn't have the heart

Back
Top Bottom