Don't want our next WE to be like PES 6

aldeeb2

Non-League
3 July 2003
Egypt
Manchester Utd & Juventus
I've been playing PES 6 on XBOX360 for the past week at a friend's house (by the way i'm pro PS anti Xbox). I hate the game.. it reminds me of winning 5 first on PS2 (it was a hit by that time but now!!!). U can't transfer players, the AI sucks big time specially GK, grafix aren't that WOW, and many more
Is it the begenning of the end of a wonderfull series???
I think Konamy are becomming careless. They rely on their history and the failure of fifa series.
WE series are always better than PES series in my opinion. My point is I'M AFRAID THAT WINNING LOSES IT'S BRILLIANCE..
This doesn't mean i'm not gonna buy the next version, or deny the fact that m gonna buy PS3 mainly to play WE.
JUST WANTED TO STATE A POINT

If your so anti xbox then why play PES6 on 360? From what I have played I agree with you that WE9 and WE10 are both better than PES5 and PES6 respectively.

DJ

If your so anti xbox then why play PES6 on 360?

DJ

Honestly I only play with the XBOX 360 to play with the official kits of manutd. Silly.. but it really differs to me :).

One more thing i really hated, may friends were playing inter against barca.. the ref was wearing BLACK i couldn't tell if he's the ref or justr an inter player?? aren't they able to handle this????

Back
Top Bottom