Down loads to PS2

N

North_for_Short

Hi, I am new to the board and I would like to down laod the latest data to my PS2, how do I go about it? :(

You first need to get a Max Drive file and go to PESFan to download a option file i reccommend Riots version >click< it is real simple to use. First download the option file to the Max Drive USB through your computer, then put the max drive USB in the PS2 plus the disk you get with it and from there, then the Max Drive disk will load up, follow the guide at the buttom of the screen and then copy the option to your PS2 memeory.

excuse me for being a real dummy, but do I unzip the maxdrive filoe before I transfer it to the Usb drive?

I take that as a yes then, like the Knight s who say Ni! bit

it's not working, what am i doing wrong?

Have you unziped the option file?
Is the option file now in the MAX Drive USB?
On the the side of the USB have you switched it to unlock?
Have you put the PS2 version of the Max Drive CD in?

Once it's on the max drive, after you've unrarred it, use the max drive software and uncrush it before transferring to the memory card.

crayon said:
Once it's on the max drive, after you've unrarred it, use the max drive software and uncrush it before transferring to the memory card.

Yeah thats right you have to uncrush it into you PS2 memory card.

At least we are getting somewhere. This is what I have done so far. I have downloaded the max drive file, unzipped it and saved on my USB stick (e drive), then I have attempted to upload the file using the options menu on the ps2. I take it this is wrong and I need something else, (other software)?

Have you got the two CD with tha max drive, well put the PS2 version of the CD in your PS2. It might not load and gives you that CD error, you have to restart your PS2 a cople of time, then if it loads up follow the instructions on the banner at the bottom...remember to uncrush the save into your PS2 memory card.

I think I am really getting confused. Do you mean the CD for the game? or are we talking about additional ps2 software???

You know when you buy the Max Drive you get 2 CD's with it(1is a PC CD and the other is a PS2 CD). Use the PS2 version of the CD to put into your PS2 and follow the steps of the second post above.

That's where I have been going wrong, I havben't got the Max drive, where do I purchase it from?

thanks for all of your help. It is out of stock at the moment but as soon as my wife let's me have some pocket money, I am there. By the way who do you support??

North_for_Short said:
thanks for all of your help. It is out of stock at the moment but as soon as my wife let's me have some pocket money, I am there. By the way who do you support??

LOL your wife give you pocket money :D

I support the mighty gunners ;)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I have to go now, maybe we can play another time, incidently can you change the actual team name to Arsenal by the commentators and the rest like they used to? or have Fifa got all the rights? \\:o/

Last edited by a moderator:
North_for_Short said:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I have to go now, maybe we can play another time, incidently can you change the actual team name to Arsenal by the commentators and the rest like they used to? or have Fifa got all the rights? \\:o/

No you can't get the commentators to say real team call names.

Stringer Bell said:
You first need to get a Max Drive file and go to PESFan to download a option file i reccommend Riots version >click< it is real simple to use. First download the option file to the Max Drive USB through your computer, then put the max drive USB in the PS2 plus the disk you get with it and from there, then the Max Drive disk will load up, follow the guide at the buttom of the screen and then copy the option to your PS2 memeory.

someone plz!!!..does the option file change the fake kits to original ones as well like the amazing kits i've been seeing on the net :shock: ?? or is that for PES4 pc owners only :(

Unless you have a modchipped PS2/Xbox its only for PC owners

DJ

HAHHHAHAHAHA

just read through this thread!!!!

North_for_short will all his posts and stringer bell trying to explain it, he hadnt even bought the thing!!! HAHAHAHHAA

Back
Top Bottom