Downtime...

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
Apparently a rather large glitch occured at around midnight Monday that put the site out of action for a bit, all is now fine.

I would like to thank all those people who MSN'ed me to tell me that the site was down even though I wasnt actually sat at my pc, MSN decided to sign me in of its own accord. It was nice coming home to about 20 messages all saying the same thing ;)

The search feature is currently in a none working state, it'll be fixed later on today. Let us know if anything else seems a bit broked.

There is summat not right when you post a message either, you get the database error....

The database error should be fixed, it's all tied in to the search index problem.

That's 48 hours I've had without Evo-Web, I demand compensation. Do you guys think I have a life?? :(

Jack Bauer said:
That's 48 hours I've had without Evo-Web, I demand compensation. Do you guys think I have a life?? :(

With the amount of messages you sent me I know you dont :D

The search is back, that should please the person that uses that feature. All badness should now be eradicated.

Seriously, right (don't go thinking I'm Dermot in disguise), I dreamt last night that Boro (for those who remember him) gave me a phone call and said to come and help him because "Chris, Mart and LemonJelly won't drink my tea, they're saying they don't like tea any more". So I went to see him and he was at this castle. He'd put graffiti on the wall saying "BORO FOREVER", and he said to me "they're in this castle, go and ask them if they'd like a cup of tea". So I went in, asked Chris if he wanted a cup of tea, and he just stared at me for ten seconds, before saying "cut ear". I said "pardon", he laughed, and I realised he'd said "cup of tea yeah" in a tiny tiny voice. So I said to Boro "what's the problem, they like tea!" when Mart shouted "CLOSE THE DOORS AND BAN THEM FROM EVO-WEB". The door closed quickly and pushed me into this moat around the castle and drowned, with Boro looking at me, shaking his head and going "I wanted to give them my tea, not your tea, you BASTARD", and I also noticed blood coming from behind my ears. That's when I realised I might have been murdered. Then I woke up.

(Incidentally, I've never seen Mart or LemonJelly, but in my dream they both looked like a shaved David Tennant in a James Bond style suit, Mart's hair as black as the pits of hell, LemonJelly's hair like a tidal wave of mud)

I swear to God, that's absolutely true. Which proves my point about having no life and how I need compensation for the next time this happens.

Back
Top Bottom