• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Dream Team League

-Rafa-

Non-League
10 March 2007
Hey all, as some of you know, there is a Dream Team League over at WEManiacs, it's in it's 4th season now, we have finished 9 games so far this season and are currently in the mid season transfer window.

We are always looking for new players and / or teams.

So if you are interested in joining, go to http://www.wemaniacs.com/forum/index.php

There are a number of teams that will be looking for players.

But we wouldn't mind a new team in the league for next season, but if you just want to join a team thats cool.

If you need any help regarding the DTL contact me at: bushabusha@hotmail.com

Hope you guys sign up soon, the more players the better :)

Cheers for your time.

-Rafa-​

Nick7

Conference
23 December 2006
Scotland
Man Utd
Yeah that sounds good im a member on it and have been for some time now. im getting a team together called Norse Raiders and am looking for some players so if you are interested PM me.

-Rafa-

Non-League
10 March 2007
Come on guys, we need some free agents for our new team, Norse Raiders FC.

If you could pm me, at bushabusha@hotmail.com to show your interest I would be very happy.

It's good fun, don't be shy about signing up ;)

I'll help you guys out.

Top Bottom