dreamcast thread

Holio said:
Well done lad, you got the top controller, as for 33 games, now it's getting close, though I doubt I could help you out with the last 33 if they are getting rare. Maybe you should post your list of the last games you need to get? Someone may be able to help you out.

The 31 I still need are as follows : (if anyone has any of these they want to sell for a reasonable price pm me).

102 Dalmatians: Puppies To The Rescue
Bangai-O
Cannon Spike
Conflict Zone
Donald Duck: Quack Attack
Evil Twin Cyprien's Chronicles
Evolution 2: Far off Promise
Gauntlet Legends
Gunbird 2
Heavy Metal Geomatrix
Iron Aces
Jo Jo Bizarre Adventure
Le Mans 24 Hours
Looney Tunes: Space Racing
Marvel vs Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes
Marvel vs Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
MoHo
NBA Hoopz
Project Justice: Rival Schools 2
Pro Pinball Trilogy
Psychic Force 2012
Racing Simulator: Monaco Grand Prix Online
Samba De Amigo
Skies of Arcadia
Sonic Shuffle
Spiderman
Star Wars: Demolition
Sword of the Berserk: Gut's Rage
Taxi - Le Jeu (France Only)
Tech Romancer
Tokyo Highway Challenge 2

My credit card has been hammered this month!!!!!!

I do have a few on that list, but don't think I can come to part with them.

Bangai-O
Le Mans 24 Hours
Looney Tunes Space Race
Marvel v Capcom 2
Samba de Amigo
Spiderman

If I had any of the others I would probably sell them too you easily enough, but they are probably the best out of that list. I'll check my games again, but not sure if I could help you out man.

babs said:
It's widely known that it failed due to terrible marketing and piracy. The fact that games could be burnt onto a CDR and played with no chip or copy protecion circumvention was a big mistake.

not quite babs - the dreamcast failed a long time before that stage. it wasn't until it was virtually dead and buried that the ability to play backups 'sans-chip' was discovered - well, at least the ability for the average person on the street to rip the games to cdr...

i love my dreamcast - i still play it nowadays (soul calibur has easily stood the test of time and still stands head & shoulders above any other slash 'em up) and it will ALWAYS have a slot under my tv...

shenmue 2 was also outstanding...

3rd edit: OH, AND IKARUGA!! :applause:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shenmue, man what a game, still the best game I have ever played, and believe it or not, its the only game to this day that I have completed without cheats :)

Not like it was impossible anyway, but the game itself was addictive, I never played the 2nd though, and I would love if they brought out a 3rd for the PS2, or PS3.

I would if I had my Dreamcast :)

I never even knew Shenmue2 2 was out untill someone told me about a year after I played Shenmue 1.

Tis also available on the Xbox, check Ebay for a cheaper game than buying it on DC.

That was bloody amazing, rockyabir! Glad I stuck to track and field in the arcades.....:)

Ikaruga was such a great game and a bloody hard one too. How the hell did that guy manage that?

I've played both Ikaruga home versions, DC (which I own) and NGC.
Besides the net ranking on the Cube, the Dreamcast version looks better. I have no idea why they cut that dramatic slowdown after defeating a boss on the GC.

fuck shenmue. on the dreamcast, SAMBA DE AMIGO is king!

prado_samba_de_amigo500.jpg

yes i own the maracas ^-^ (i bought two sets and one was DOA.. it's most fun 2-player).

Back
Top Bottom