Dressing Room Unrest at Chelsea!!!!!

K

Killswitch

If anybody has been reading the English press recently there is a lot of interest regarding the recent comments of Ricardo Carvalho's outburst at not being selected for Chelseas first game against Wigan. To add to the developing mutiny Robben has slated Mourinhos rotating strategy in todays Sun newspaper stating it destroys the morale of players and hinders there development of becoming worldclass players. I believe tht having a squad of superstars is not healthy and there should b a balance of veterans, classy prolific players (Thierry Henry types), consistent performers and promising players. The best example of the perfect team was Arsenals unbeaten premiership squad in the 03/04 season. Anybody believe tht there will b an exodus from Chelsea or a noticable dent in there supposedly flawless performances?

:roll:

well I hope so! they were outplayed by Wigan in the first match, interesting that Robben should complain about the rotation system because it was the first time I've seen him AND Duff be substituted in one game. It just proves that even with all the money in the world,you can't have a peerless squad.

They were totally outplayed werent they!! Even Mourinho admitted Wigan didnt deserve to lose n thts sayin sumin if Mourinho can admit to tht. I no yeah Robben shud have gone to Man U when they were interested in him. Robben on the left and C.Ronaldo on the right with rooney in the middle. That wud of bin one hell of an attacking midfield!!!

Ive jus visited http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=339854&cc=5739
and it states tht Robben didnt actually criticise mourinho at all. Fukin english press i shudnt have been so gullable for believin tht bolloks i was thinking tht Robben wud b extremely stupid to start slating Mourinho who i believe will propell Robben into footballs hall of fame.

Didnt really believe that Robben would slag Mourinho because he got subbed one game, Robben plays alot and everyone knows when he is fit he is first choice, so why compromise that by slagging the manager?

Yea Chelsea played shit against Wigan, but keep in mind it was the first game of the season against a new club they aint played yet, they got surprised a little but overall they just played shit, but it shows the quality of a good team when they can find a winning goal although they have been under pressure all game.

Maybe this is what you get when you pay big money for someone, there ego gets huge because they think they are important, hence why he would spend 24 million on Carvalho or something, bullshit he is worth that. That would make Ferdinand sell for about 60 million, it is rubbish, he only spent alot on those 2 FC Porto players because he wanted to give his old club alot of money, I mean for 24 million you coulda got a well better defedner, Lucio or something.

Firstly i am mighty pissed off because this came before the Arsenal game.

Also, shouldnt this be in the Chelsea thread?

Chelsea are now the target. It's no surprise these news appearing b4 matches like arsenal. One should expect things like this b4 lpool or man.. etc... even CL

To be fair, I dont blame the players for feeling bad about the way they're treated. Theres not enough loyalty in the club. The only players that seem to have a secure place in the squad are Lampard and Terry.
Everyone else is there to do a job and they only have one season to do it or else they're sold to the Newcastles and the Liverpools cuz Chelsea dont sell to their rivals of course.

Mourinho knows what he is doing. Chelsea is NOT a team of stars, but a team where every player doesn't have a secure place on the starting eleven (except a few). Mourinho wants that every player know that and gives his best when in field,so the player must be strong enough when he is not the chosen.. When a player says something about mourinho...he is in trouble! R.Carvalho was really an idiot and received a bitter answer from Mourinho.He knows what he wants, and the players must be strong enough to handle or else they may go for other club,and thats the way it should be in a top club like Chelsea

Last edited:
But its eventually gonna cost them. Remember Morientes scoring against Real Madrid in the CL? Thats gonna happen to Chelsea eventually. And then they will regret it.

And on top of that, players might decide not to move to Chelsea cuz they dont get a secure place in the team. Can you imagine someone like Owen moving to Chelsea? I dont think so.

Back
Top Bottom