dribbling in WE8LE

R

ravinja

how do you dribble in WE8LE?? in WE8 and PES4 i could dribble everyone. Now it's just to difficult. The first touch of the players is f*cked and also they move so #&%@! slow. WE8 dribbling was perfect !!!

we8 was too easy, so it's harder, just practice more. Do you really enjoy dribbling round every player anyway? Find that pretty boring and unrealistic myself.

Yep, its really boring and looks stupid. I always hate playing multiplayer against a dribbler with the recent versions. It makes things look really stupid.

Stop with the damn tricks and turns! It looks retarded, I say! Oh well...suppose not.

bulldrig said:
Yep, its really boring and looks stupid. I always hate playing multiplayer against a dribbler with the recent versions. It makes things look really stupid.

Stop with the damn tricks and turns! It looks retarded, I say! Oh well...suppose not.

you're just saying that because you can't stop em \\:o/

Will WE9 be more like WE8 of WE8LE?
I hated WE7I but i loved WE7 and WE8. WE8 was more like WE7 and not like WE7I.

Sidestepping was unstoppable in the previous versions i think that now they have made it much harder to dribble, not too sure about it being more realistic, in this game it seems that pace is everything. Especially when you get a fast striker one on one with the keeper, does not matter about the shooting stats, its still easy to tap one in. Pace seems to be the new dribbling. Seemed in the past players that could dribble well could waltz in and tap one in, theyve made it much harder now but not impossible :p

I'm not against all dribling.
In fact I only hate the combo dribbling, the combo dribbles Konami inserted over the years. Dribbling should be as pure as in ISS Pro Evo 2: body dribbling, change of speed and stop and run moves. That's were one should show higher dribbling skils, not in these stupid combo moves inserted over the years.

Sulph said:
Sidestepping was unstoppable in the previous versions i think that now they have made it much harder to dribble, not too sure about it being more realistic, in this game it seems that pace is everything. Especially when you get a fast striker one on one with the keeper, does not matter about the shooting stats, its still easy to tap one in. Pace seems to be the new dribbling. Seemed in the past players that could dribble well could waltz in and tap one in, theyve made it much harder now but not impossible :p

what is pace? my english ain't all that :)

Back
Top Bottom