Dribbling

N

necro-1000

What dribbling can one do in PES 5? I have seen a video on google videos and this guy used rooney and hit the goal post 9 times! How could he have managed that?

necro-1000 said:
What dribbling can one do in PES 5? I have seen a video on google videos and this guy used rooney and hit the goal post 9 times! How could he have managed that?
No way :(. It' s a fake;)

Well, it doesn't look like its fake! Anyhow, another question to add, is there some easy way to score a goal from far away? I mean I watch clips in which they score goals from far away, lobbing the keeper like cookies!

the best way to score from distance, is to hit the power bar about 3/4 of the way up from about 25-30 yards...and at a slight angle from goal...pointing towards the d on the edge of area....hope this helps...

Yeah thats fine form close range, but I meant shots from really far away, like 3/4 of the half. You can train it in situation training! Still, thanks for the help jonno!

necro-1000 said:
Yeah thats fine form close range, but I meant shots from really far away, like 3/4 of the half. You can train it in situation training! Still, thanks for the help jonno!
If u wanna score from distance press square till half of the meter or more,then press back or the opposite direction of the opponents goal.

So after the shot pressing not towards the goal but just to the other direction will make a high-lifted shot?

necro-1000 said:

yap i see that to but i dont believe in that probably he have a patch in the game and he probably plays against a weak time and with one star of difficulrty!!!;)

Well it gets you the initial screens and the difficulty setting, although those could be fake aswell, I try not to say that they are fake immediately hehe! I am happy I managed to find so much help, normally on other forums people don't help so much!

This years dribbling system is much more like real life, so if you want to keep the ball more often make sure your first touch is away from the feet of your nearest oponent.

Simple and sounds obvious I know but you must also take into consideration each players attributes for dribbling, if the player has a high dribble speed and technique then you can more often get away with turning into an opponent than a slower player etc.

Back
Top Bottom