Driving....

in the republic of ireland, you can just stick an 'L' plate on the back window and go out driving in the car by yourself, even if YOU HAVE NEVER DRIVEN BEFORE!

there is something badly wrong about that...

Starting your driving do you mean Klash? Best thing you will ever do is get your Driving License.... oh the freedom!

My mate is 23 (same as I am) and he doesnt have a license and catching Buses is a bitch!

lol your mate is probably an lazy bum :mrgreen:

Not to put a dampener on things but... I found out an Old mate of mine from School had a big accident last year and was dead at 1 point! It makes you wonder sometimes what happens.

Plus my sister also got hit in her fiancee's Porsche Boxter last night, she is ok but the car isnt!

Well done Matherto, I never managed to pass so I gave up after three attempts. I didn't have a lot of money at the time, I still don't, and more lessons and tests would have just killed me.

So yeah, well done, you must be chuffed!

Well done Matherto :D Word of warning, there are MANY idiots out there! I;ve only been driving for two weeks and now I don't have an L plate on my car, people act a lot more careless around me and just fly around the place, slam on suddenly and try to intimidate you by driving right on your bumper. Just be careful out there :)

Well I just applied for my provisional license (cost me £45 meh) and will start lessons in a week or two. Can't wait to pass - I have realised what I want to do with my life and that is driving jobs! (I love being out-and-about and not having to be stuck in an office for 8 hours a day.)

I sit around at home or in the office most of the day so it don't make a difference mate. I walk two miles along the beach every night with the missus anyway to keep the fat away! :)

I sit around at home or in the office most of the day so it don't make a difference mate. I walk two miles along the beach every night with the missus anyway to keep the fat away! :)

That would be nice - along the beach.

I walk 5 miles a day! so I am Mr trim :)

I passed my test when I was 18 and haven't had my own car since. I have probably driven the equivilent of 3 weeks in 10 years!!

Living in London - there is no point for me to get a car.

I agree Bobby, I wouldn't buy a car if I lived in London. I already own a Rover (which the missus drives) so I just need to pass my test now! :)

One advantage of living in Swansea is the beaches - they are gorgeous (not tacky shingle-covered Blackpool style ones either.)

holy shit! I had an Automatic Rover Mini Mayfair once.. on the way home from work the engine started billowing out white + blue smoke.... 1 knackered engine.

Just as well that me and my dad had just got a Manual Rover Metro Engine + Gearbox which fits in nicely :)

Well I just applied for my provisional license (cost me £45 meh) and will start lessons in a week or two. Can't wait to pass - I have realised what I want to do with my life and that is driving jobs! (I love being out-and-about and not having to be stuck in an office for 8 hours a day.)

I suspect that this thread is a joke but I'll reply nevertheless ;)

Why not go into contracting? I have colleagues who work for half a year and have enough cash to go travelling round the world for the rest and still pay the bills :shock: :D

Contracting? In what field mate?

DJ - My Rover is an old one. It's an automatic 416 SI. It's a really comfy motor though and I have never had ONE problem with it *touch wood*.

It's exactly the same as this but in silver:

-PA

Back
Top Bottom