Drop Balls in Evo 5!!

si_the_red

Conference
26 September 2004
Sincil Bank
Lincoln City
Imagine the scene...your centre-half is clattered late by the opposition centre forward and is left on the ground but never mind the refs played advantage and you begin to move the ball down the pitch...

Your now in the last third and looking for a final way through for a shot or cross when the ref blows up and you think "WHAT FOR"....

Then the camera pans back to you poor old centre half still on the ground 25 yds from you own box and its clear he's injured.

Game restarts with the ref holding the ball where you last had possession...What?...then he drops it and the oppositon defender lumps it back towards your box for your defence to resume possession!!

Bloody great touch Seabass...now will they kick it out lamely for players to resume treatment??

YES THIS IS IN PES5 coz it happened last night in a La Liga game I was playing...God I love this game for the football feel :applause:

its mint, i couldn't believe it one of the finest additions to a game. So simple yet so effective and true to life. I've had a few players pull up with hamstring/muscle injuries etc and me put the ball out for treament and the comp returns it to me. Superb!

Yeah, it's good like, until you're playing with your mates and the whoppers don't kick it back...

Where is the fairplay....??? I'm going to break your legs.

But this is just one of the things that make PES5 unbelievable...UNBELIEVABLE.

KOP_007 said:
Yeah, it's good like, until you're playing with your mates and the whoppers don't kick it back...

Where is the fairplay....??? I'm going to break your legs.

But this is just one of the things that make PES5 unbelievable...UNBELIEVABLE.

it's happened to me twice playing the cpu and i'd have prefered it if the cpu had just kept the ball, both times they hoofed it back towards my goal and as soon as i'd got it on the edge of my box there eas 2 cpu players closing me down so i ended up just hoofing it clear and losing possession

ha ha ha

Yeah.

I think it's excellent the way it has been done though...if it was auto...that would have taken the biscuit.

If I'm not mistaken, there is NO RULE that says you have to kick the ball back in situations like this...it's just fair play, the right thing to do.

Look at Kanu against Sheffield Utd - the game was replayed there in 'good faith'.

Five stars to Konami, six if you've got the PES points.

If your opponent is injured and lying on the floor or when u see the exclamation mark,you boot out the ball to the touchline.After the infringement,the opponent will throw it back to you.Class.

now, we just need QUICK free-kicks, throw-ins and corners and the game would be almost THE REAL THING

Not a drop ball, but this happened to me the other night. I tackled somebody and won the ball, I played on and took a shot on goal. It went wide and suddenly the ref was on the screen showing the yellow card to my defender who won the ball in the tackling. I know it doesn´t make any sense and he should have blown the whistle, but it was a fact.

newblood8 said:
Not a drop ball, but this happened to me the other night. I tackled somebody and won the ball, I played on and took a shot on goal. It went wide and suddenly the ref was on the screen showing the yellow card to my defender who won the ball in the tackling. I know it doesn´t make any sense and he should have blown the whistle, but it was a fact.

I was playing my mate in a 'crunch' game when he was clean through on goal, I moved Stam over into the 'Stammage Zone' of the pitch and did one of those slides were you just catch them but play goes on (no play on icon appeared). He had the shot and my GK saved and caught - a bad miss. I played on as normal and started my attack...a good 5 minutes or so (game time) had passed when I got a corner....SHOCK, the ref runs over to Stam and sends him off. It was the first time it ever happened so I just couldn't believe it...I feel if the red card was coming though, the ref should have stopped the game?

LOL...nice touch as has been said this will be even better for when 2 human plaers are playing.....em? do i give it back or don't i decisions,decisions..:lol:

I'd love to see the face of my mates when I don't give the ball back and score on a breaking counter-attack. Another great great addition. Next week I'll play you all online, what a great thing to look forward to!

its abit weird you get pulled back when the ball goes out of play and you like, whats that for? Then it sinks in that you hacked someone down 5 mins previously.

Back
Top Bottom