DTL - Recruiting for New Club

Nick7

Conference
23 December 2006
Scotland
Man Utd
Right im hoping to set up a Team of 16 to play in Wemaniacs Dream Team League for Season 5. its currently in season 4 at the moment. I will create the teams kits, Badge, Adboards etc. To play in this League you need to sign up on the site that is linked below.I havent got a name yet but it will be on soon, Please reply to this or pm as soon as possible.Visit the site before hand just to get a idea of how the league works.

http://www.wemaniacs.com/forum/index.php

Cool mate! I really hope you can get a team together as the league is getting better and better all the time.

I'm the co-manager of the current DTL champions, the HeadHunters by the way and i also sort the league tables out each week. The league has reached it's mid-season break at the moment and all the managers are busy with transfers and things for the next 2 weeks before the season restarts.

Here's how the league table is looking after week 9 of season 4....

dtls4fixture9pm5.png

The DTL Cup is also starting after the mid-season break with the eventual winners of the league and cup facing each other in the SuperCopa (same thing as the EPL Community Shield) at the beginning of season 5.

Last edited:
Yeah thats what its all about right there the teams name will be Norse Raiders please come and play.

Back
Top Bottom