Dualshock 2 adapter for 360!

i don't think using one of these will change the way the game plays on the 360. it's crap.

The PS2 pad, IMO, is inferior to the 360 pad, how can people be having trouble with it?? I'm not slating them, but how hard is it to use, it's alot more comfortable, and the analogue sticks are in a better place than the playstation control pad.

Maybe people are still trying to use the D-Pad after 7 years of Analogue, D-Pad is the worst thing you can use on Pro, movement is not as good

Maybe people are still trying to use the D-Pad after 7 years of Analogue, D-Pad is the worst thing you can use on Pro, movement is not as good
Untrue! The game is made to be played with the d-pad. Sebass in an interview said that, especially since the game only has 8-way movement for players unlike some games where the player can move in 360 degrees, so teh analogue stick would be better suited.

offtopic:
But with this device people could have an advantage in FPS over people who use gamepads. Wont that ruin the gaming experience?

That rules, Im not sure it will make this game better, but it will mean that the next version will be much more intuative to play. I really hate the 360 controller for both PES and FIFA.

That rules, Im not sure it will make this game better, but it will mean that the next version will be much more intuative to play. I really hate the 360 controller for both PES and FIFA.

me too! for shooters and dreiving games ist great, but for fifa and pes...it's really bad. speacialy the d-pad...ps2 dualshock is the best for those games.

i just find the 360 pad too big for pro evo. The R2 button on the PS2 pro evo provided imo the most useful piece of skill, dragging it inside etc. The trigger just doesn't seem to be able to cope with that, consequently i've had to change the way i play. That piece of skill wasn't made for a trigger button at all.

Well, for all you PS3 wanters you'll have the same problem, as it has trigger buttons like the 360.

The 360 pad in my opinion, is the best pad on the market

Back
Top Bottom