Dutch ML Mode Patch

Harregarre

Conference
16 July 2005
Okay, what I'm going to say now is only fun for the Dutch but people from other countries could use the same idea. The Master-League sucks because you can't change the amount of teams in one league (Guess it's too hard for Konami :S)

In PES4 I used to drop all the Dutch Teams in League A (the 2 remaining ones in Division 2 of League A) all the English ones in League B, all the Spanish ones in League C and the Italian ones in League D. Obviously you can't have the German ones in a league or you would have to scrap another one (another sucky point)

Anyway, this only endures one season because you need to fill League A Division 2 with other clubs and if they promote your set-up is lost... :(

Now what I'm thinking is, I'm going to create 6 other 'Gouden-Gids Divisie' teams so we can fill Division 2 with Dutch teams. (English peops could make 6 clubs of the second league in England and Spanish peops of the Segunda and so on) With those 6 extra teams you can have 8 Dutch teams in the 2nd Division so your league stays Dutch.

I think that these clubs are the best in the 2nd Dutch League (GG Divisie):

1. De Graafschap
2. FC Den Bosch
3. FC Zwolle
4. VVV-Venlo
5. Excelsior (Rotterdam :P)
6. FC Volendam (The Other Orange ;)'Het andere Oranje')

I don't think foreigners (non-dutch) will know much about these clubs but I've seen some Dutch guys posting so if they could help me pick teams it would be great. I'm going to do De Graafschap and FC Den Bosch now (I have the VI - Seasonguide 2005/2006 so the teams will be accurate, I try to make the stats reasonable but if you have any suggestions just say it :P)

Another question:

Which teams should be replaced with the new Dutch teams? WE United can't be replaced strangely enough because one can't edit the KIT... :shock:

Let me know what you think...

(P.s. Fortuna Sittard and MVV fans, don't complain about your team not being in :P The last ones in the GG divisie aren't likely to promote... ;) )

(P.s.s. It will take some time to make this patch, I ordered a Datel USB key so I can copy the Option File to my HD and put it online so as soon as I have it done and online I'll let you know.)

Last edited:
winning11 said:
why don't you just play the eredivisie?

Oh dude, the Master-League is more fun to play because you have aging players and promotions and cup tournaments, transfer markets... It's basically longer lasting. I never played more than one season in a league but more than 10 seasons in the Master-League.

winning11 said:
ja dat is wel zo, misschien dat harrie van ajax over een paar jaar opeens wel kan voetballen :)

Lol, lijkte me sterk... :P En ik kan dan tenminste Kalou lekker NIET aan PSV verkopen. Ook al bieden ze 100000 points, ze krijgen m toch niet. \\:o/

I've finished making the following kits(all including the shirtsponsors, emblem, and brand (Nike/Jako/Adidas/Matista/Erima/Puma/Reebok etc):

Excelsior
De Graafschap (Might redo the emblem, doesn't look as realistic as the other ones, which imho are quite good :P The De Graafschap emblem was the first one I did and I'm better at making them now.)
VVV-Venlo

I'm now doing the FC Den Bosch kit and tomorrow I'll do FC Volendam and FC Zwolle. Then I'm going to make all players and sort out some stats if I can find them, otherwise I'll just check their careers to make a fair guess.

One thing that's a bit :( is that I started before the latest option files by Foss so actually I think I need to redo them all. So I might just wait a day till the newest version of Foss's update comes out. A shame that I can't make any pictures and upload them here. Sorry about that.

Back
Top Bottom