Ebay Update file

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbitalia

Non-League
4 October 2006
I jus been on the bay and noticed that somebody is selling an update file for evo 6 with all the kits and licences etc.. firstly how can this be done as the game is not even out.. second i always thought that the updates that were avaliable on ebay were infact the updates found on various sites but just passed off as there own?? surely this means that there has to be an update around??

dbitalia said:
firstly how can this be done as the game is not even out..
They'll probably start when the game actually comes out. They're doing 'pre-orders' at the moment :roll:
dbitalia said:
second i always thought that the updates that were avaliable on ebay were infact the updates found on various sites but just passed off as there own??
PESFan file is coming out release day so it's probably that they're advertising.

dragonskin I thought PESFAN got into hot water for producing such Option Files? didnt the FA Premier League warn them about this?

DJ

yea thats what i thought.. i know pes fan are doing an option file but it will be without all the prem licences & kits where as the file advertised on the bay is advertising premership teams included!!

djdoc360 said:
dragonskin I thought PESFAN got into hot water for producing such Option Files? didnt the FA Premier League warn them about this?

DJ
We did ;)
As dbitalia says, we're still going to release a file like normal, but the Prem will be defaulted.

dbitalia said:
I jus been on the bay and noticed that somebody is selling an update file for evo 6 with all the kits and licences etc.. firstly how can this be done as the game is not even out.. second i always thought that the updates that were avaliable on ebay were infact the updates found on various sites but just passed off as there own?? surely this means that there has to be an update around??

This has been on since PES4 according to what someone has put who is selling, I think it's been done by people who have done it with Superpatch or Watson's, if it's none of them, maybe they've got the data from WE and transverted it to PES6 or they've spent days editing everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom