Edit Mode for 360 on Marketplace?

philter

Non-League
25 November 2005
assuming we really arn't geting a proper edit mode as standard.

Question...

Would you pay for an XboX 360 upgrade or edit tool on the market place few months after release? How much would you be willing to pay?

Id pay £5-15 if it meant we could download updated rosters and edit kits etc.

If the only reason they havnt included it is due to time there is no reason why they shouldnt try and get something sorted.

They don't. Seabass said very clear it will be next year as good as the editor from PS2...

But still, I would pay 10-20 euro to get it...

Han said:
They don't. Seabass said very clear it will be next year as good as the editor from PS2...

But still, I would pay 10-20 euro to get it...

i'd pay a bit, maybe a fiver, but it would have to be as good as the PS2 OF's in terms of kits at least.

but my main point is that Seabass has said it's not as good as PS2, but he hasn't (afaIk) said what's in and whats not......we might get a good kit editore, but not player stats - i they have beefed up the AI, as claimed, they would need rigorous and time consuming testing to ensure attribute editing didn't affect the game too much....here's hoping!

I wouldn't pay anything for something that should be in the game in the first place. I'm a big 360 fan, but I'll wait for next years Pro Evo before going next gen, I'm not paying more, for less.

We're already paying more the game itself, compared to current gen versions, and I would be loathe to pay for a function that should have been included.

I dont know how true it is but apparantly the only thing missing from the edit mode on the 360 is the option to change players stats. Again I cant confirm if this was true though. I think I could live without being able to change players stats if it meant there is a kit editor in this version.

i would say the most difficult thing to change in edit mode would be the graphic editing as the resolutions have obviously changed.

stats should be fairly easy i would think.

i just hope the option file still contains the data and they just wert able to include an editing interface in time. this way it should still be possible for 3rd party developes/editors to create something.

I dont know how true it is but apparantly the only thing missing from the edit mode on the 360 is the option to change players stats. Again I cant confirm if this was true though. I think I could live without being able to change players stats if it meant there is a kit editor in this version.

http://www.playscope.com/medias/Jeux-Video/XB2/1/2/12863/Screens/0078.jpg

Check this screenshot. Note the abscence of other league C. Its maybe an early shot but surely that confirms there is no team Editing in the 360 version? After all, it would be pointless adding another page of teams specifically to be edited if there is no kit/player editor.

Andrew_2006 said:

I really doubt that is true, stat editing would be such an easy thing to include. If anything is missing it'll be kit editing and the such, part of me feels it'll probably be much like the PSP version of PES5 was.

Back
Top Bottom