edit mode pics

Damn ! You can indeed edit names and stats, but no physique at all !! :(
Some default faces are just horrible !

You can still edit the names, I dont care about the physique etc :)

I thought you couldnt edit anything the way folk were talking.

So i'm stuck with a yellow haired Paul Scholes sticking out like a sore thumb because you can't edit a simple fucking thing like that? :/

Us 360 owners? = Shafted as per fucking usual!

Its annoying! Its not as if the game will be ground breakingly different from Current Gen either so they cant use the excuse we rebuilt the game for Next Gen..... lazy sons of bitches = Konami.

DJ

Are these from the beta version or the full version, because I can see a big shadow where the players are supposed to be.

So far the screenshots we've seen are from the Player Settings menu and the Statistics menu, we've yet to see any from the Appearance Setting menu or the actual player edit Main Menu so I'm gonna reserve judgement until I see that or hear conformation that you can't edit a players appearance.

It doesn't do any good to stress over unconfirmed information... SO RELAX djdoc360!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
cmon, we have to get some sort of kit editing. we just have to. otherwise master league gets screwed cause we cant edit our kits.

which is something i loved doing, take control of pes united, completley edit them and then update my kit every season.

:)

Jess C said:
Are these from the beta version or the full version, because I can see a big shadow where the players are supposed to be.

So far the screenshots we've seen are from the Player Settings menu and the Statistics menu, we've yet to see any from the Appearance Setting menu or the actual player edit Main Menu so I'm gonna reserve judgement until I see that or hear conformation that you can't edit a players appearance.

It doesn't do any good to stress over unconfirmed information... SO RELAX djdoc360!!!

I think there is no appearance menu, simple as that. That editing available is just what you see on these screens.
And believe me, I really want to be wrong...but I don't think I am.

Naturally I'm disappointed if this turns out to be true, IF it turns out to be true, but in truth I'm not really that bothered about it. I'll get over it.

Back
Top Bottom