edit mode

lazylen said:
if you read more closely i already said i was a PS man ...and im proud of it...and for your information the full xbox 360 with HD DVD player will cost exactly the same as the most expensive PS3...so same price...same "quality"...less space for games on the discs...:roll:
Actually no it will still be cheaper, and for you info Nobend the capacity of the discs wont be an issue on 360..... so hope your enjoying waiting for the PS3... and I hope Uncle Ken lets you down!

DJ

djdoc360 said:
Actually no it will still be cheaper, and for you info Nobend the capacity of the discs wont be an issue on 360..... so hope your enjoying waiting for the PS3... and I hope Uncle Ken lets you down!

DJ

LOL dude, size is always an issue, and thats a fact!

lazylen said:
if you read more closely i already said i was a PS man ...and im proud of it...and for your information the full xbox 360 with HD DVD player will cost exactly the same as the most expensive PS3...so same price...same "quality"...less space for games on the discs...:roll:
The HD-DVD addon is optional, whereas Sony are forcing you to buy it with a BluRay player

Sony including the BluRay as standard would bother me if it only played BluRay films, but they are commited to delivering games on the medium aswell, and claim that it will benefit the system in the long run. None of us can know if BluRay is needed for games yet, we havent had chance to see what it can actually add, and as even the game developers seem to be arguing amongst themselves as to if its a good or bad thing, or needed or not needed, all we can do sit back and wait.

I think the PS3 will be a great system, and I will probably get one, once the price lowers, but I also think the 360 is a great system, it will be interesting to see how the 2 match up once they are both out.

ThomasGOAL said:
No edit mode, no transferts... (winter mercato soon)

I don't buy 360, i'm lucky :)

Quote:
I spoke to OXM Zorg (Official Xbox Magazine) via messaging service on Xbox360 today and he confirmed that the full version of PES6 WILL feature editing tools and templates. They have the beta version in their office and even that copy has an editing screen.

It's just pre-game release bullsh*t that happens EVERY year when a new copy of PES is due.

Hahah. In your face Thomas Goal. Your anti Microsoft mantra is tiresome.The 360 is a great machine, unless Sony pay your wages or Microsoft stole your girlfriend I don't get why anybody would be so far up a companys hole. Its a company FFS, they dont reward your loyalty so what difference does it make?

ThomasGOAL said:
No edit mode, no transferts... (winter mercato soon)

I don't buy 360, i'm lucky :)

we couldn't care less if you won't be buying a 360!! everyone with half a brain knows that microsoft have the edge over sony. sony really shot themselves in the foot with the delay to europe. if your sooo biased towards sony and think they are the best then see below...

sonys market value: $71 billion
microsofts market value: $288 billion

anyway you'll be the one not playing the best pro evo to date.

I think for many people its not so much that they think that Sony is the best, but there are a fair few people who have chips on the sholder about Microsoft, mainly to do with their crappy operating systems, and their love of money, oh and stealing ideas and making millions off it, oh and trying create a monopoly on just about anything computer related.

On the plus side I have both an Xbox and and Xbox 360, and aside from the controllers I have little to complain about so far.

But MS's crappy OS's are a thing of the past. XP is decent and Vista looks hot too. It was only the older OS's and especially the ones based on DOS that were crap.

DJ

djdoc360 said:
But MS's crappy OS's are a thing of the past. XP is decent and Vista looks hot too. It was only the older OS's and especially the ones based on DOS that were crap.

DJ
whats xp based on? XP is a pile of shit. How many security patches do you have on your machine? Im counting over 50 on mine. XP is not decent its a fucking badnaged up, crutch carrying, virus loving, peice of dog shit. Do you know how much fucking money microsoft has cost the business world with this peice of shit OS. Downtime due to viruses, DOS attacks, Virus software costs, patch upgrade downtimes... please! MS's crappy OS's a thing of the past!!!!! Either your the biggest MS fanboy around or your just ignorant and dont know the truth.

Sorry, think I've come to the wrong topic. Thought this was a discussion about the the edit mode in PES6 ( or lack of).

On Topic: I wouldn't be too bothered about the lack of an edit mode, the game is good not because you can edit someone's face, but the way the game plays football like no other.

Off Topic: XBOX 360 is a fantastic console as anyone who as one would tell you, thats not to the Sony will be shit. Why people have these bickering wars on which is the best, who makes the money. Or that Windows XP is shite is totally beyond me.

Who actually cares?

You should get both consoles and place them side by side an enjoy gaming at its best. Not spam game forums insulting each other like children in a playground.

Well said Ramsden! We all have one thing in common - our love for the greatest football video game on the planet!

OK, Edit mode is in, it's not in....man !
Of all the people who have access to the game, saying it's even in the beta version they have, can't anybody post a pic of the menu to prove it's in ?
I've seen many screen caps and videos, a screen of the menu can't be that hard to make...
Anyone ?

I've been searching loads of forums and from what I gather there IS a edit mode in the 360 version i.e creating players, editing appearances, boots etc, but you cannot edit players statistics as theres 238 of them!! lol

Heres a message someone on PESFan got from Konami UK:

"We can confirm there will be an extensive edit mode within the XBox360 version of Pro Evolution Soccer 6. However you will be unable to edit players statistics."

We'll all know for definate in a week or so with reviews etc, but until then at least we can calm a little and breathe a little sigh of relief!

Si

Yes, that one from PESFan is what I also read, but that can be made up by the guy who placed that. I am more convinced by some screenshot :)

Han said:
Yes, that one from PESFan is what I also read, but that can be made up by the guy who placed that. I am more convinced by some screenshot :)

I agree, we won't know for definate until we get a screenshot or an official review, but for now I think it sounds more logical and believable that the only thing we can't edit is stats, because theres so many of them! I can understand why Konami would have done this and its good in a way, as long as they're realistic though!!

It's looking as though this Pro Evo is gonna be amazing, not long now to go!!

Si

I seen this somewhere else and it looked official, I cant remember where now, I been whoring the whole interweb looking for pes6 info :/ I came here to post it and now I cant bloody find the link, lol....

Anyway the jist I got was that you can edit everything but the players themselves - whether that means just the ability or the ability and the appearance, I dont know...

I have to say I was a bit shocked at them apparently leaving it out, so this comes as no surprise.... :)
Need to get my hands on teh xsata now :)

Yes, I just ordered the Xsata before I did read all of this and it would be a worthless buy if it is impossible to move players (in fact doing transfers). I am not worried of stats that can't be changed...

Back
Top Bottom