edit mode

holly shit ! in 360 ver is no edit mode ? i wanted edit stadiums name :( and some players maybe teams :| i hope its not true !

Last edited:
That would be a bit of a faux pas as far as Konami are concerned. You either have it fully licensed or allow people to edit the kits.

Really, edit mode should be even deeper on a next-gen system. My only theory is that when it comes to things like kit editing, its not possible to create a kit from 'pieces' in a high enough resolution. This is only based on the dodgy textures you'd get on the PS2 version tho. Bit of a limited theory I know.

I doubt it is removed to be honest. To not be able to transfer players, change stadium names etc would be silly. Plus how would you create a kit in Master League mode?

Time will tell...

I can see a point why this is a lie, why would Konami have the edit mode in some platforms but not on the x box version, the x box version can hold more data, plus if they did that it would mean they would perposly have to disable a part of the game, this would take time... time is money especialy when fifa is out very soon [if not yet i don't know i don't care] There is little reason to believe this rumor especialy when the story is created by a fifa fanbum so i don't think there is a reason to worry. But that is only my opinion

it would be funny :P having the first "next gen" "exclusive"(the way MS called it) PES on Xbox360 without a editing mode....im having a laugh right now rofl :D

oh and this would be the next disappointment for you x360 lovers and FIFA lovers (cant imagine being either one or even both) FIFA 07 on the 360 will only feature 7 leagues while the PS2 & PC version will include many more....again rofl

oh ms is so exclusive with their next gen games rofl

does it show im a playstation man? :P lol

Last edited:
if this is really true i will be truly disappointed , the gameplay and editing part are the best things in the game... i dont care about the lack of huge graphical improvement (the latest pics and the hdtv are looking pretty fine to me) i just want to enjoy a pes game with all the main features on it, with no editing part i will definitely think twice before buying the game....

lazylen said:
it would be funny :P having the first "next gen" "exclusive"(the way MS called it) PES on Xbox360 without a editing mode....im having a laugh right now rofl :D

oh and this would be the next disappointment for you x360 lovers and FIFA lovers (cant imagine being either one or even both) FIFA 07 on the 360 will only feature 7 leagues while the PS2 & PC version will include many more....again rofl

It shows you're acting like a twat. :)

well ok maybe i am...im sorry for the PES fans who have a 360 but dont have a PS2 so that they wont be able to play the game the way it should be played...but other than that i dont see why it cant be funny for us PS2 PES players

flofloflo said:
Several testers

99% sure

FloFlo did you get that from french Xbox-Mag forum ?

If yes, it's not several testers but one, and it's not confirmed for retail version isn't ? Anyway, it's not 99% sure as Konami had to state what 'll be or not in the final game (C'est ce que j'ai lu sur le forum en tout cas)

Kiske said:
FloFlo did you get that from french Xbox-Mag forum ?

If yes, it's not several testers but one, and it's not confirmed for retail version isn't ? Anyway, it's not 99% sure as Konami had to state what 'll be or not in the final game (C'est ce que j'ai lu sur le forum en tout cas)

not only XBOX mag but several others

(plusieurs mecs qui ont taté de la version test, donc très peu de chance qu'ils réinsèrent cette partie du jeu en 15 jours)

My favourite part of the game is editing faces :)
If editing is not in, I just won't buy the game, simple as that.
Fortunately, I have a ps2.

Konami told me there will be a limited edit option on the 360, but the person did not think it is possible to transfer a player from one team to another.

Don't listen all that rumours! This is a beta test version... Anyone have the final version... wait and see... (sorry for my english i'm from belgium :freak: )

lazylen said:

I detect a PS3 Fanboy.... At least we dont have to wait till march and possibly beyond for our Next Gen Console.... and it costs half of what yours will for basically the same quality :)

DJ

lazylen said:

So will the current gen xbox with better graphics and a lot smoother framerate.

Stop talking shit you knobber.

djdoc360 said:
I detect a PS3 Fanboy.... At least we dont have to wait till march and possibly beyond for our Next Gen Console.... and it costs half of what yours will for basically the same quality :)

DJ

if you read more closely i already said i was a PS man ...and im proud of it...and for your information the full xbox 360 with HD DVD player will cost exactly the same as the most expensive PS3...so same price...same "quality"...less space for games on the discs...:roll:

Its aload of bull read the posts towards the end of the very first link in this thread.

A guy faked the proper guy who works for Konami and has been spreading lies the true Nigma had this to say.

Hi

I am Nigma, the real Nigma. The one on Gamespot was someone pretending to be me (why he'd want to I have no idea).

I work for Konami and I have a final copy of PES6 for 360. I however haven't gone spreading rumours about the game on forums, that's this thierryhenry14 guy who is pretending to be me.

Due to legal reasons I have neither confirmed nor denied any rumours about PES6. I am unable to answer any questions regarding some aspects of the game which have not been officially announced etc (it's all boring legal talk but that basics are that I can't say anything about the game, confidentiality agreements and all that which I hope you understand)

To add to this taken from that thread.

I spoke to OXM Zorg (Official Xbox Magazine) via messaging service on Xbox360 today and he confirmed that the full version of PES6 WILL feature editing tools and templates. They have the beta version in their office and even that copy has an editing screen.

It's just pre-game release bullsh*t that happens EVERY year when a new copy of PES is due.

Back
Top Bottom