Edited OF for 360 already being sold on ebay!

Yes his feedback comments are good, but how did he get them?
It suggests he sold this OF, but how can he if the game is not released yet?!?!
How did he spend thousend hours for editing if the game is not released.
Looks like a swindler to me...

i think i know how he might be doing it. look at the picture for starters, man utd's AIG kit is in there. Why would he be doing that one if its already licsened??

what i think he's doing is editing the original PES5 option file, then a convert data to a 360 version when it comes out.

it must be something like that

The images are the same for the PS2 option files.

He says buy now to get it in time for PES6 release which infers he has these ready to ship now.

I've just had a reply from him.

Hello,
I am getting a full promo/reviewers copy of the game next week, giving me over 2 weeks to complete the update before the games release date of 27th october. I hope to send so you receive in time for that day but you would definitly receive the item no later than 1 week after that date.

Best Regards,
mastercgc

Slobber said:
Wanna know what's annoying? People from here going to Ebay just so they can find things to run back here and cry about.

What are you talking about? 99% of use 360 owners want to know how extensive the editing options will be and this was a valid lead.

SuicydeSnake said:
what i think he's doing is editing the original PES5 option file, then a convert data to a 360 version when it comes out.

it must be something like that
Would be nice if that's possible, but don't you think that will be a problem from a current gen to the next gen with different graphics? Because I think the graphics are different in a 4:3 format from a widescreen format.
I think the OF from both machines are not compatible.

response to m messgage about edit mode not being in

Hi there, You heard wrong mate !

You can send me your own memory card and I can put this update on that for you.
The cost for this is £6 which includes the postage.

Regards,
mastercgc

my reponse

well i heard that u cant edit in this version

You are able to edit everything but player skills/stats.
But i never do that anyway !

Affraid i cant reveal how i got it early ;-)

bluemonkeymagic said:
ok asked him to send me a pic of edit mode, will buy one tonight if he can will post on here if i get a pic

how amazing would this be!!

That would be great mate!

At least we'll know what we can or cant edit. Gutted about not being able to edit abilities. Konami always mess up on those.

If I had a choice Id want to edit stats, as Konami do that worse than appearences overall.

bluemonkeymagic said:
ok asked him to send me a pic of edit mode, will buy one tonight if he can will post on here if i get a pic

how amazing would this be!!
Make sure he send you a Xbox 360 picture: From the PS2 we know the edit functions are complete... ;)

Damn, skills/abilities is what I spend most of my time editing :(

Oh well, let's hope they've got it right with most of their stats this time then.

EDIT: ordered the OF, BTW ;)

Last edited:
Sounds like a bullshitter to me who is just going to edit the game and send people his option files for a fiver, he said that at the latest you would get it by a week after release of the game "I hope to send so you receive in time for that day but you would definitly receive the item no later than 1 week after that date." 1 week gives him plenty of time to edit everything. E bay is full of chancers and he reeks of Del boy aftershave, I can smell it from here.

I also asked him to send me a picture of the edit mode and this was his reply:

"I can assure you the game has the full edit mode, im affraid i cannot
show anyone at the moment, but if you order my file now i will make sure
you get it for launch week

thanks

chris"

Sounds extremely dodgy to me. I would urge everyone not to purchase this item.

If you read about the new Seabass-interview than you know this guy is not telling the thruth about the 'full' edit mode...

He told me he was getting a reviewers copy next week so he doesn't even have the game get. I think he is just assuming he can do as you can in the previous versions.

ok bit of an update, the guy wasnt aware of the lack of editing features, he doesnt have the game yet

he is still insistent that the features will be in, and in fact will know next week if not as he gets a review copy...true? i dunno

but he did say he will refund everyone if they havent included a edit feature

loooooooooooooooong way from "having the game" and "got an option file"

anyone who has bought this, i wouldnt hold your breathe im afraid

i guess the reason for not being able to edit skills/stats in PES6 on X-Box360 is the new Online-Gaming Mode.
It was said, that PS2 and PC will get the same Online-Play so they can play against each other. X-Box360 gets another mode and perhaps stopping players changing the stats/skills is a way to prevent them from cheating while playing online. You couldn't tell if someone cheated on you while playing online with the 360, if the squad seemed like the original... i guess u can't see the opponents skills and attributes! if the cheater had other players than in the original release in his team u would easily spot that, but changeds skills are more difficult to spot !

bluemonkeymagic said:
ok bit of an update, the guy wasnt aware of the lack of editing features, he doesnt have the game yet

he is still insistent that the features will be in, and in fact will know next week if not as he gets a review copy...true? i dunno

but he did say he will refund everyone if they havent included a edit feature

loooooooooooooooong way from "having the game" and "got an option file"

anyone who has bought this, i wouldnt hold your breathe im afraid

This is why you should never buy something off Ebay if you do not have 100% solid proof you going to get what you want.

There to many scammers on Ebay you got to know what your buying before you put money down.

By the way im not directing this at you im just saying in general to people who may have purchased here.

Back
Top Bottom