EE and home automation | Arduino & Co.

kežman

DB10
1 September 2003
Germany
PSV
Hi everyone,

I do not really know if there will be any audience here regarding home automation or electrical engineering.

Based on the work of some great Universities and brainiacs there are more and more affordable programmable logic devices (PLDs), like Arduino or Raspberry Pi.

I suppose that this community has a big part of members that are old enough to be interested in something like home automation or even starting to learn some ("physical") programming.

My Intention with this thread is to find some people who are interested in sharing ideas and experiences especially about Arduino and Raspberry Pi.

By now, I am looking out for some smaller ideas to realize in the near future and YouTube brings a lot of tutorials (=> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=arduino)

So if here are members that are already doing things like this or like to encourage me getting from "being a software developer" into "making a real machine", just give me a shout. It would be very nice to share experiences and hints, or at least some sympathy, during the hard times ;)

Back
Top Bottom