eFootball PES 2020 Demo Discussion Thread (PS4/Xbox)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo here we go! Can you hear the hype train approaching?
I can't, for the moment... I wonder if it can last at least this year. :D

PES is turning into one of those exclusive Club football games on ps2.

I knew it was a complete dumpster fire, but I wanted it anyway.

51KC1QBCV0L._AC_UL320_SR224,320_.jpg

Now with even more legends and facial hair updates for barcelona players every couple months!

Sorry guys, but I'm still super angry... the first thing what we saw from 2020 is ... eSports... I can't believe this is happening. They can't be that stupid. They really will waste 2020 for stupid shit like that.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, but I'm still super angry... the first thing what we saw from 2020 is ... eSports... I can't believe this is happening. They can't be that stupid. They really will waste 2020 for stupid shit like that.
Why angry dude? Even if they had promise the best offline content ever (which they have not), is n't it e-sports/streaming tournaments/mircotrans/in-app purchases still the No1 driving force of this company/business model (and the other sports video game companies, to be honest)?

Calm PESBUL, It's a picture from the FC Barcelona website and it's leaked ;))

To be honest, I would be satisfied with a proper eSports game. The thing is that PES 2019 is neither a proper football simulation, nor a proper eSports game.

Yeap... again stupid Konami's PR move... NO BODY CARE ABOUT eSPORTS ... The game is scripted as fuck to be eSports game... but again I don't know anyone who cares about PES like eSports shit.. nobody...

It hurts to say it but Konami is betting on the right horses. A FUT-like mode and eSports are really important for a sport game in 2019. If you looked at the views on Twitch you would understand.

Problem is they don't go well with offline gaming. Pes 2020 looks to be shaping another Pes that is good to play vs human, but trash against CPU.

As much as it's tiresome to see their yearly Barcelona love-in when it comes to PR, it's just a graphic from the club website (which promotes their eSports team); stop assuming that will be the focus of PES2020 and wait for some official news.

As for the game, unless it has a completely revamped Master League, I won't buy it this year.

As for the game, unless it has a completely revamped Master League, I won't buy it this year.

Spoiler: You won't buy it this year

No Coutinho is hardly a surprise but the classic players shit is so tiring. No disrespect to my man Ronaldinho, what a damn legend , but I would rather have magic boots back than use those guys in MyClub whatever.

It just comes out as dumb ranting at this point but I just hate MyClub so much

Of course they're gonna push the Barca button,one of the largest clubs on earth!
But this is from Barca right? not Konami?
Still if we're on the subject eSports, football has to be the worst of them all , extremely boring.

"efootball" when the series is called Soccer :BLINK:
It's the name of the series that's definitely wrong, indeed. I must say that 'Pro Evolution Football' wouldn't sound as good, though.

I mean, calling the sport "Soccer" anywhere outside the US is like demanding that everyone in the world starts calling basketball "pallacanestro" 'cause this is the way we call it in Italy. No way.

It just comes out as dumb ranting at this point but I just hate MyClub so much

I have enjoyed MyClub this year and last year despite the issues and the spammers and the pathetic tactics. I have a few legends that I have fluked to get (not spending real money) and they are fun to play with. My problem is the players of the week thing, they have ensured everyone has a black ball side within a week or two thanks to the boosting of those players.. In 2020 they need to dial it back a bit. Players of the week should gain a couple of points in their key stats where they excelled that week, not a blanket boost that takes them up +8 overall and makes everyone a black ball player on par with the best players in the world that currently play or have previously played. Some of those boosted players are better than people like Ronaldinho in game and frankly, they aren't fit to lace his boots.

If they make MyClub more sensible and that it takes time to improve the side (like MLO was) it really could be the best of the lot. However, my gut tells me they will keep making it easy mode, everyone will have 5 star sides within a week and I will struggle to find someone to play at 2 star where it actually feels like proper football. Oh and make it fair, stop the dumbing down of AI and making defenders react so badly, its stupid and makes me hate the game when I watch my big CB watch the ball travel an inch over his head just so some 5'4" striker can beat him in the air for some reason.

Is that the Daniel that was a complete idiot in here last year?
Who got banned (cheers mods!) after insulting people who questioned him?

If he's driving it's already gone off the tracks
konami 'n' people might drive the pr train, and only that!
hype train is only and was only driven by fans/customers/users! ;) so its on us how much cole we shovel into the engines container!

this year, i just a got ticket... still i'm at the station... watching the scene... might jump the train... maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom